Hair CareHair ColorHair HighlightsMatrix
SoRed 2-in-1 Booster + Highlighting Cream Red

Matrix SoRed 2-in-1 Booster + Highlighting Cream Red

For Professional Use Only. SoRed by Matrix Socolor lets you create an array of intense red effects. Mix with SoColor shades to provide an all over red or use alone for vibrant highlights. Patented Chromatic dyes deliver rich reds every time. Important:...

Are you supposed to wash your hair before dying with this or not?
Start your review of Matrix SoRed 2-in-1 Booster + Highlighting Cream Red!
Denise B.
Salem, OR
Matrix SoRed 2-in-1 Booster + Highlighting Cream Red uploaded by Denise B.
This is the only red dye product that truly works on my natural black hair. Where most colors need a double process to get the type of red I prefer, this uses a single process which means less damage. The color is fantastic, it lasts for quite a long time and stays vibrant, especially if you wash with a color enhancer. Ask your colorist for this product line if you have dark hair but want beautiful bright colors like I do!
Ivette M.
calle margarita sk-11 valle hermoso hormigueros PR
1,098 reviews
Esto lo uso una amiga y la verdad quedó el cabello súper bello lo recomiendo es algo nuevo e innovador
Kelly S.
cincinnati , OH
I met to pick the color I have tried this matrix line is the best for holding red color that last I can’t remember to well but I remember I really liked it and was excited for the product I recommend trying the dye and developer first I never brought this again I feel the socolor dye is good enough with the matrix developer if you feel the need after trying the dye them buy the booster
Joanna P.
1,111 reviews
I have used this product when I had my hair dyed red. It’s easy to use and doesn’t damage your hair. The red gets more intense with this highlighting booster looks really good.! I was very satisfied after using this product.
crystal J.
2,241 reviews
I love all this Brands products but this 2 in 1 booster and highlighting is one of my favorites it's super easy to use and the results are awesome I would highly recommend it the price can be a little pricey but it's well worth it. Sometimes it's hard to find.
Alexis B.
Tucson, AZ
I'm a professional hairdresser and I love the matrix color collection. The color covers well and is great for all hair types. They have a wide variety of colors and are very easy on the hair.
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
1,986 reviews
Long lasting beautiful vibrant colors. Guaranteed perfect results every single time. Easy to use. Great price. No professional should use any other color line
Diane I.
East Peoria, IL
1,085 reviews
Works well and a great variety of products to choose from works great and fast and easy to use
Latisha G.
Ironton, OH
Love matrix products. They are always pretty good priced. They work very good and its almost like salon quality results. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that is afraid to do their hair themselves because it works so well.
Hannah T.
Milner , GA
Matrix SoRed 2-in-1 Booster + Highlighting Cream Red uploaded by Hannah T.
We did the matrix 6 and 7rr for the darker pieces. I am in LOVE with this sexy red hair color! We did not have to use lightener before application because this is a highlift color. Its mixed 1:2 ratio with 40 volume developer. It is such a beautiful color but he prepared for it to look like a murder scene when rinsing out the color bowl!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...