BY MATRIX

• Sera facil de aplicar en casa1 Answers
  • How well does these colors work? Do they appear the same as shown...1 Answers
Meg F.
Frederick, MD
This is a brand my hair dresser used when I dyed my hair purple. I didn't lighten my hair any because I thought it'd be light enough. It turned out fantastic and vibrant until she washed my hair to get the excess color out. My hair ended up being a deep purple instead of the vibrant purple I was expecting. It doesn't smell bad but it doesn't last very long. It all washed out after about 1.5 weeks.
Whitney A.
Hartselle, AL
Several years ago my stylist darkened my already dark brown hair and did the purple peek a boo underneath and it was a wonderful deep purple shade!! It faded eventually but it did take a while!
Tarole H.
Richmond
How well does these colors work? Do they appear the same as shown on the bottle? About how long does it last?
ana b.
Huntington Park, CA
Sera facil de aplicar en casa