BY MATRIX

Kyra L.
Preston, ID
Lasts so long and doesn't bleed as much as other colors. I shower the 2nd day after getting my hair done and i never see color in my shower after I'm done, but when using other colors I do.
Nate G.
Modesto, CA
Love matrix hair care line but not the hairdye so much. The color barely took and faded in like 3 washes. Waste of my money. I gave it a try in hopes it'd be really good. Ehh. It's not all that amazing to me. But the hair care is great!
Caitlin B.
Loves Park, IL
As a licensed cosmetologist, I use Matrix hair color on my clients. Socolor is my go-to for grey coverage! Matrix color smells great, even the next day! I purchase all my hair products from a professional beauty supply but I suggest looking for a salon that uses this line if you are not a professional hairstylist.
Samantha S.
I'm a licensed professional and often use matrix colors. They are very true to tone and reliable. I would suggest finding a salon professional who can use these products to your desired result.
alexis n.
Mount Sterling, KY
I used this on the underneath of my hair and it turned out so vibrant and pretty. I will deffintly buy some more of this from Sally's
Madeleine A.
I wonder if there are colors of this brand fantasy?
Eudys R.