Matrix Socolor Honey Cream Hair Color uploaded by member-f75ce46ae

BY MATRIX

Buy Matrix Hair Color Semi-Permanent - For rich, radiant, long lasting color that leaves hair healthy, silky and shiny. For professional use only. see more...

Mia S.
This is just the best I really don't know what else to say other than it is definitely worth purchasing
erica g.
Do these do a lot of damage to your hair?
Celine J.
Do these colors last long or do they wash out fast?
angelica V.
Clovis, CA
I always wanted to try this product?
Kendra S.
I have been dying my hair for 2-3 years with Loreal Excellence Cream hair color to lighten my dark brown locks. I recently dyed my hair with Matrix Rich Mocha to darken my hair back up. After 1 week of washes, the color is already fading and my blonde is coming back out. Is there something that I should have done to my hair before coloring it, to get the color to stay?
V E.
Is this good hair colour?