Matrix Socolor Honey Cream Hair Color uploaded by member-f75ce46ae

BY MATRIX

Buy Matrix Hair Color Semi-Permanent - For rich, radiant, long lasting color that leaves hair healthy, silky and shiny. For professional use only. see more...

Jackeline A.
Hollywood, FL
I didn’t necessarily use this specific shade, but I do use this brand. I absolutely love it. The color always lasts several washes and my clients and myself love it. I always recommend it. I do have other brands I also use, but this is always my go to.
Kaobe S.
Reading, PA
Been doing hair 10+ years and I love their color line! Grey coverage is fantastic, easy to mix and make your own formulas. True to swatch color. And the demi permanent is amazing to use for reds and colors that fade easier on people's ends.
Chrystal W.
Love this color line!! Use this at home all the time. Doesn't fade fast and covers nicely. True to color and the odor isn't strong at all.
Kenzie W.
Alpena, MI
This stuff works great! This is defiantly my favorite and only coloring product I would use outside of the salon
Maritza M.
Marble Falls, TX
Darlene O.
belleville, NJ
I used this for my cosmetology class! And they work well in mixing and it comes out the color you expect
Sarra S.
The cream type of hair color goes on a lot smoother with less clean up. The color was right on target.
rosemary r.
Townsend, TN
Love this.hair color. Easy on, permanent, and doesn't smell horribly. It's one of my must haves
Yelly D.
DELTONA, FL
This stuff works. Better then going to the salon. My go to for hair coloring
Giovana C.
S. P Santo Andre Brasil
Eh bem divertido..minha tia comprou..bom praticaententodos os produtosbque edtao aqui alguem que conhwço.ja teve..esse e bem diverufo mas ela nao vai mais comprar pois mao ornou uito com o rosto.dela
erica g.
Do these do a lot of damage to your hair?
Celine J.
Do these colors last long or do they wash out fast?
angelica V.
Clovis, CA
I always wanted to try this product?
Kendra S.
I have been dying my hair for 2-3 years with Loreal Excellence Cream hair color to lighten my dark brown locks. I recently dyed my hair with Matrix Rich Mocha to darken my hair back up. After 1 week of washes, the color is already fading and my blonde is coming back out. Is there something that I should have done to my hair before coloring it, to get the color to stay?
V E.
Is this good hair colour?