BY SOCOLOR

Matrix SOCOLOR Permanent Cream Hair Color 3oz (7AA) Dark Blonde Ash Ash Doube Lights Highlift truetone colorcreme for natural dark hair levels 1 to 5. see more...

nikita H.
Spring Lake
Recently had my hair stylist use socolor cult demi and semi permanent colors to make a sunset hair theme. Oh my goodness is this color amazing and it LASTS. It's vibrant and amazing.
Paulina C.
Metairie
I adore using Matrix Socolor semi permanent hair dye! The results I get from these colors are so vibrant and rich in color! I pair my Matrix Socolor semi permanent hair dye with 10 volume developer just to deposit color to my hair. Since I wash my hair often color tends to fade since they are semi permanent; but, by using a 10 vol. developer I know I will get the color deposited to my hair strands in a rich formula!
Alyssa B.
Folcroft, PA
Good pigment, mends split ends, lasting color, wide variety of shades, and all around makes hair feel more manageable.
Madi L.
Saint Cloud
These are not the colors I used. But I do hair & this is my favorite color line. I use a 5 M in my hair
Corrisa M.
I have been a hair stylist for 26yrs and I have only every used matrix colors. True to shade. 100% grey coverage. Long lasting. Huge color range.
Maria S.
How long does it last on the hair?