Matrix Socolor Blended Collection Permanent Hair Color Cream

by Matrix

Blended Collection: a range of natural shades that includes neutrals, warms, ashes, mochas, coppers and reds for beautiful results and grey coverage

How long does it last on the hair?
Start your review of Matrix Socolor Blended Collection Permanent Hair Color Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Works perfect every time. Color, coverage, without extreme damage. I’ve been using it for 8+ years. Easy 1:1 mix.
Buckhannon, WV
I use matrix hair color in my salon. I love the true to tone color it gives,never brassy and covers gray well.
Clarksville, TN
Love matrix. ColorSync has always been a favorite to use. Goes on very smooth and the consistency is worth it.
My hairdresser sister always uses this brand on my hair. It last long and it takes to my hair effortlessly.
Cheney, WA
Love it! It is full coverage and shiny! I have been using it for many years now and it does not disappoint
Piedmont
I was a licensed cosmetologist and this was my go to brand. Their formulas are easy and their color lasts!
Stafford, VA
My mom has used this in her salon for many years. I always prefer it because of this. Good product.
Kissimmee , FL
I love the way how the coverage de gray! They leave the hair shiny and silky. I recomended
Phoenix, AZ
Great saturation, coverage is amazing, colors are soft and leaves the hair feeling soft.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Matrix Socolor Blended Collection Permanent Hair Color Cream uploaded by Jessica B.
Been a stylist for 8 years and have used this color line and love the consistency. Love!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...