Matrix Socolor Blended Collection Permanent Hair Color Cream

by Matrix

Blended Collection: a range of natural shades that includes neutrals, warms, ashes, mochas, coppers and reds for beautiful results and grey coverage

How long does it last on the hair?
Start your review of Matrix Socolor Blended Collection Permanent Hair Color Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Naperville, IL
I am a licensed professional who is used to using redken color and felt like experimenting a bit. I switched to matrix and I am probably never gonna go back to redken. I used 5NA at my base w/ 10 vol and dragged it down midshaft. My hair was already light so when I rinsed it out I sort of “toned” my ends at the same time. It doesn’t smell strong and doesn’t burn my scalp. Deposited rather quickly and I am 100% satisfied with how it turned out
I have been using this for so many years and love it! I have not used any others since this one has proven perfect for me. Once you have a base color you can lighten or darken but never change. I used 506w some this switched a tad darker or lighter now I use 506RB ( dream angel) sometime darken sometimes lighten [email protected]@you can do :) I also should add I am licensed to color :)
Killeen, TX
Not my favorite. My hair had. A hard time taking this color. It’s normally like a sponge and over processes really quick. It this one simply did not take. Honestly I wouldn’t use this again. It was a one and done for me.
I’ve been using this brand for years as my cosmetology school and several salons I’ve worked in use this brand. The color is always rich and true. I’ve used other brands that pull warm or gold and this brand never does.
Mount Vernon , NY
Matrix Socolor Blended Collection Permanent Hair Color Cream uploaded by Dmitry P.
I m hairstylist with 10 years of experience. Socolor is my favorite hair products for natural dark and grey hair. Always us it for my lovely clients. So excited to you new by Matrix SoColor . I m recommend it for you .
Ambia , IN
This was one of the color products my cousin used to dye my hair and it looked so good. The smell is really strong fair warning but the color was spot on to my vision. I love this product. Will use again!
Denver, CO
I love matrix permanent color! These colors add amazing shine and condition back into the hair. The colors always come out just as I wanted. The variety of shades is amazing and easy to use. I highly recommend matrix color.
palos hills
Always gives the complete coverage and the color is always true to what it i says. I have been working with this brand for a while and I have never been dissapointed
Palmyra, VA
Matrix is an excellent brand with quality colors. I have been using this product since cosmetology school and I still love it. I especially love the reds, they are deep and rich. My clients are always happy with these colors!
High Springs , FL
This is my go to color brand and permanent color for all over color. It always delivers the shade as expected and the consistency is great for penetrating the hair strands. The formula is great. I purchase product this very often.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...