BY MATRIX

Blended Collection: a range of natural shades that includes neutrals, warms, ashes, mochas, coppers and reds for beautiful results and grey coverage

Melissa C.
Rainbow City, AL
I really like so color, the price is reasonable and the color is very true to the swatch, so you never half to guess what you are getting. I like that the tube contains so much product. I also like the consistency of the color, it is easy to mix and it applies nicely to the hair. The only thing I don’t like is the coverage when it comes to very resistant gray hair.
Kara H.
Fort campbell ky
Love matrix. ColorSync has always been a favorite to use. Goes on very smooth and the consistency is worth it.
Grace V.
new castle, co
Good hair color, easy to predict easy to use. Demi perm. Pretty simple uses level System
Alyssa L.
Langley, BC
I used this for my red and loved it. Lasted a long time and super easy to use. Price was on point and turned out as expected
Maria S.
How long does it last on the hair?