BeautyHairHair ProductsMatrix
So Silver Color Depositing Purple Shampoo for Blonde and Silver Hair

Matrix So Silver Color Depositing Purple Shampoo for Blonde and Silver Hair

by Matrix

Color depositing purple shampoo for neutralizing warmth and correcting yellow tones in blonde and grey hair.

White haired ladies do you use this product to keep your hair color bright ?
Anybody know of a better purple shampoo?
Does it work really well? How many uses does it take to see results?
Start your review of Matrix So Silver Color Depositing Purple Shampoo for Blonde and Silver Hair!
Briana D.
Dallas, TX
Matrix So Silver Color Depositing Purple Shampoo for Blonde and Silver Hair uploaded by Briana D.
When my hair is extra brassy which tends fo happen in the summer this is an absolute necessity!! It makes my color SO bright and ash!!! Love it
Amber W.
Garner
Matrix So Silver Color Depositing Purple Shampoo for Blonde and Silver Hair uploaded by Amber W.
The shampoo lathered well and did not stain my shower. While the product did seem to slightly darken my natural hair (dark brown) it kept my balayage (whiter brighter blonde) from turning a warm blonde. My stylist recommended it to and and I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking to keep their hair bright.
Tori E.
Salina
Matrix So Silver Color Depositing Purple Shampoo for Blonde and Silver Hair uploaded by Tori E.
I use this shampoo almost everyday! On its own this shampoo is great but when put in dry hair and fully saturating the hair it soaks into the hair so much more! I leave it in my hair for atleast 15min
lorna N.
Westminster, CA
Matrix So Silver Color Depositing Purple Shampoo for Blonde and Silver Hair uploaded by lorna N.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is okay. I feel like it does dry out my hair since it’s purple shampoo. But a little goes along way! Still on the search for the perfect grey shampoo for silver!
Julia S.
Albuquerque
Matrix So Silver Color Depositing Purple Shampoo for Blonde and Silver Hair uploaded by Julia S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this shampoo occasionally to tone out my blonde but do not use this as your regular shampoo.. it can be drying just like most toning shampoos
Miranda  M.
Matrix So Silver Color Depositing Purple Shampoo for Blonde and Silver Hair uploaded by Miranda  M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this shampoo! I use this after getting highlights and use it at least once or twice a week after. Leave it in your hair for several minutes the first week after getting highlights and if there's any brass or yellow tones in your hair this will take that out! Also, if you like a silver color in your hair, use this every day and you will achieve this with this shampoo! I always keep this on hand!
Megan R.
Erlanger, KY
Matrix So Silver Color Depositing Purple Shampoo for Blonde and Silver Hair uploaded by Megan R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This worked wonders on my hair! I've been using it for about a month now and love the result! It smells amazing, lathers nice and leaves my hair feeling amazing. I wish it came in a bigger bottle. I have a lot of hair so I go through products 😩
Jaclyn W.
East Windsor, NJ
Matrix So Silver Color Depositing Purple Shampoo for Blonde and Silver Hair uploaded by Jaclyn W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have highlighted hair and have been trying different purple shampoos (i have short hair so the travel sizes last me awhile). I like this one better than Pravana (this shampoo actually lathers and feels like I've washed my hair). I definitely notice an improvement in my hair color after i use it. Right now this is the front runner, but there are a still a couple more brands i plan on trying.
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
Matrix So Silver Color Depositing Purple Shampoo for Blonde and Silver Hair uploaded by Lisa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Matrix So Silver Color Depositing Purple Shampoo for Blonde and Silver Hair I use to use Kendra purple shampoo but girl at Ulta few weeks ago talked me in to going with MAYRIX! It was a great move to make. Color Obsessed So Silver Shampoo enriches your silver strands. Total Results Color Obsessed So Silver is a professional salon clarifying shampoo that cleanses and neutralizes unwanted brassy warmth and eliminates dull, yellow tones. It illuminates highlights on blondes and adds shimmering brightness for color treated and natural hair ranging from grey to white shades. This is my new go to!!⭐️❤️😍👏
Lisa M.
Douglasville, GA
This is a great purple shampoo. I use it when my highlighted hair starts to have a yellow/golden look. It takes the brassy out with just 1 or 2 uses. I would recommend trying this if you have blonde or grey hair it leaves your hair looking great.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sandra Q.