BY MATRIX

So Long Damage System, with Ceramide, enhances shine and helps boost hair strength to reduce breakage and allow hair to grow longer.

Smooth repair shampoo and conditioner

Amanda C.
Waterville
I really liked this product. It smelled great and always left my hair feeling soft and moisturized. I have fine, super straight, flat hair and this always left a little bit of volume and lightness to my hair. I would recommend this brand to others!
Fonda W.
Paris, AR
This set works great. I love the smell and it truly has improved my hair. I love how it feels after and it helps my blow out. I wash my hair every other day and I color it consistently. I feel like it’s definitely worth a try if you have damaged hair.
Dana B.
WHITTIER, CA
At first when i started using this on my bleached blonde hair it felt more dry than ever but after using it here and there i can tell the difference but i still use other treatments.
Amanda W.
Lockhart, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
My go to Shampoo amd Conditioner. It keeps my hair looking so healthy even after coloring. It is worth every penny!