Matrix So Long Damage Shampoo

by Matrix

Shampoo for repair

Does this shampoo help with frizz?
How do you get a box?
Myy hair gets oily if I skip a wash but the ends are damaged and have split ends. Will [product:matrix-total-results-so-long-damage-shampoo] help me fix some of that?
Start your review of Matrix So Long Damage Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Elizabeth  B.
Pocatello, ID
Matrix So Long Damage Shampoo uploaded by Elizabeth  B.
Purchased at: Target
For a long time I was dying my hair and caused so much damage. When started to used this product same my hair. It looks amazing and hydrated, I recommend this product!Matrix So Long Damage Shampoo
Savanah B.
Boaz, AL
Matrix So Long Damage Shampoo uploaded by Savanah B.
One of the best shampoos from the matrix line I’ve ever used! I use the “Brass off” shampoo and conditioner 2-3 times weekly and use this shampoo and conditioner in between & it’s very very conditioning for any type of damaged hair. It does not over condition or leave residue, it’s one of the very few products that does penetrate the cuticle of your hair and condition on the inside instead of coating the outside to “feel” healthy. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Adrianna W.
Sauk Rapids, MN
Matrix So Long Damage Shampoo uploaded by Adrianna W.
Love this shampoo! It smells awesome and really does the work. It pairs nice with the conditioner (obvi), and “it’s a 10” leave in conditioner. When I run out and have to get another brand, I can always tell the quality of my hair isint the same. If you’re debating on buying it, do it! The photo is of healthy my hair was a week after using it.
Pimpcess G.
Burbank
Matrix So Long Damage Shampoo uploaded by Pimpcess G.
This product does not leave my roots looking oily or flat when I use this. I like to use this before I use Pantene’s smooth & sleek shampoo. The scent reminds me of a candy apple, this scent is not too over powering and I like the packaging, very sleek and easy to store as the bottle is not very bulky.
Danielle F.
Utica
I love the way this shampoo makes my hair feel. My stylist suggested it to me and I've been hooked since. My hair is never tangely when I get out of the shower and it's stronger than ever. The smell isn't anything to lust over but it works great.
Zoia S.
Bothell, WA
I love using this shampoo due to the fact that I dye my hair every two weeks, I choose a shampoo that will take care of my hair. This shampoo suits me, the hair is silky and shiny. #voxbox #matrix
Betty T.
Newcastle, WY
I had this when I dyed my hair more often. I've found better. It still had my hair feeling dry after and I'd have to use a leave in after for my hair to not be a mess. I'm not positive on everything that goes into a shampoo or conditioner so I cant suggest a way to change it.
Melissa S.
Omaha, NE
Matrix So Long Damage Shampoo uploaded by Melissa S.
Absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner. The smell is Amazing. Leaves my hair silky smooth. I've had this since December. I wash my hair every 3-4 days. Very satisfied with this product. I have color treated hair and feel that it's not making it fade fast. Highly recommend this product
Dawn N.
Bleached out my hair and it was so damaged when I started using it..literally like horse hair..this product has saved my hair and I’ve continued to be able to bleach out my hair every 6 weeks..I’m so amazed with how this product has been able to transform my hair back to healthy..in love again Matrix So Long Damage Shampoo ❤️❤️❤️
Maria M.
Used this several times, just like a normal shampoo... haven't noticed much difference compared to regular ones.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Morgan D.
Thibodaux, LA
il y a un an
Amanda H. il y a 7 mois
Yes. It really helped my hair!! I do use dry shampoo in between washes! I try not to blow dry or curl/straighten hair when I don’t need to to let the shampoo really work.
Nicole  R.
Nutter Fort, WV
il y a 3 ans
Matrix So Long Damage Shampoo what is difference between this and other shampoos like it
K Y. il y a 2 ans
I’ve used like all the shampoos you can think of when my hair fell out (went and got my hair done and the lady fried it off!!!!) and this shampoo was the only stuff that brought my hair back thick strong and beautiful!