BeautyHairHair ProductsMatrix
So Long Damage Conditioner

Matrix So Long Damage Conditioner

by Matrix

Conditioner for repair

Does this product deliver on it word ? And what is the scent ?
Start your review of Matrix So Long Damage Conditioner!
Melissa D.
Craig, CO
Matrix So Long Damage Conditioner uploaded by Melissa D.
Matrix So Long Damage Conditioner uploaded by Melissa D.
I color my hair often, I use heat almost everyday and my hair is usually in a hair tie of some kind which damages it quite bad. I’ve been using this for 3 months and I’m obsessed with it. It smells amazing and a little goes a long way which I love! It makes my hair feel softer and you can see a difference in it. If your hair is damaged I highly recommend this. First photo is how my hair currently looks and the other was before I started using matrix.
Ayskel R.
My hair is very long and I usually straighten it a lot and this conditioner has helped me a little to not have dry hair
Beatrice T.
West Jordan, UT
This! This product is by far my most favored shampoo and conditioner. The smell isn’t overpowering and the lather is perfect. My hair always feels clean and healthy even after the first use. I love this product so much. I definitely recommend.
Trisha S.
Hackettstown, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
I thought that this conditioner was fine. It was a bit better than average in terms of thickness and moisture. But I think if a conditioner says they are specifically for damage, it should be much creamier. It was better than your drugstore conditioner but then again you are paying much more of this one. I think the packaging could be more attractive as well. Scent was ok, it was not too overwhelming. I would purchase again only if in sale.
Kaitlin V.
Charleston, SC
I've been using this conditioner for over a year now and it has helped my hair immensely. I had started using it just after I had cut my hair to my shoulders. Well, a year and a half later, my hair was at my waist line! It made my hair so soft, smell so good, and the bottle lasted forever it felt like, just over a year!
Kaylee L.
Preston, ID
As a stylist, I am picky about my haircare. This is a great budget friendly conditioner for strengthening hair.
Trisha A.
Baltimore, MD
I love Matrix, I thought this would be perfect to keep my hair from breaking. It helped but I still saw a good amount of breakage so I had to find a different kind.
Alyssa M.
Jensen Beach, FL
Matrix total results so long damage conditioner did wonders for my hair! The products smelled amazing not only that is left my hair silky, smooth, has even helped with some of my split ends. Overall it’s everything I could ever want in a conditioner. Unfortunately matrix content to get a bit pricey. Besides that I absolutely love it!
lynlynn
Pearland, TX
Been using this for years! Have colored hair and does not damage it. Leave it sleek and shiny, I don’t put much only small less than dime amount and smells really good. Can get same shampoo in this brand
Erika M.
La Palma, CA
Love this for keeping hair long & strong. Also very smoothing, & gives plenty of high shine