Matrix Sleek Shampoo & Conditioner Liter Duo uploaded by Mariia M.

BY MATRIX

When using system of shampoo and conditioner, will result in totally repaired, smooth hair for 24 hours. see more...

DeLisa H.
This is an essential for my hair.  It takes the worry out of frizz from living in a humid area. My hair feels smooth, is very shiny and has great movement for days!
Alia C.
Doylestown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge fan of Matrix but especially their Sleek Shampoo and Conditioner because of how awesome they leave my hair feeling and looking! I have bad fly aways and very wild, thick hair but after I use the Sleek line by Matrix I can see a noticeable difference in how my hair behaves! It also smells incredible! I use the conditioner as a treatment masque by leaving it on for 5-10 minutes before rinsing it out and it definitely helps not only deeply condition it but leaves it so soft and much more manageable!
Elaine K.
Love this product for my course frizzy hair. It helps to keep it under control. Overall it's fairly inexpensive because of the size of the bottles. It smells decent too!
Maranda P.
Enid, OK
Love this sleek shampoo and conditioner. Works awesome and is a great shampoo for every day use. Will continue to be a regular staple for me.
Nicole C.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite, but I could see why someone would enjoy using this product. It weighed my hair down and made if feel greasy, so it would most likely be suited for someone with thicker/coarser hair.
Genesis Z.
Oxnard, CA
This is one of my favorites! I've been using this shampoo and conditioner for a little over two years and I must say it leaves hair smooth and untangled. These are good to hair leaving no dandruff. Because the price is higher than generic brands, I started to use only the conditioner and substituted my matrix shampoo for garnier. The matrix conditioner does a great job of not leaving it super oily from the garnier shampoo (:
Trisha A.
Vinton, IA
This product works miracles. Not only does it do a great job of sleeking my hair and helping to eliminate frizz from day to day, but it also smells amazing.
Cami H.
Bought this on Amazon, for the first time, about two years ago (two for $30, via a third party seller, if I remember correctly). I can't see myself ever using another shampoo and conditioner as a part of my primary hair care regimen ever again. I'm African-American, Japanese, Sicilian, and Native American - my hair is pretty wavy, and was very dry from constant blow-drying and straightening. Not only did this product cut my styling time down by at least 20 minutes, but it absolutely rejuvenated and fortified my split ends. There are times when sticking w drugstore products is worth saving the money - this is not one of them.
Jane S.
Matrix sleek look has always been my go to brand. I've tried many others and they seem to work for a little while but then my hair gets rebellious and I find myself back to using the sleek look again. As someone with chemically processed wavy hair, it's tough finding the perfect combination. Sleek look allows me to be able to put a comb through my hair but still style it because it's not weighed down. I love the smell. Not overpowering.
Leah K.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This set was good! Not my favorjte- I like the Paul Mitchell tea tree line better and redken all soft, but this is still very nice and has a nice scent