Alia C.
Doylestown , PA
I'm a huge fan of Matrix but especially their Sleek Shampoo and Conditioner because of how awesome they leave my hair feeling and looking! I have bad fly aways and very wild, thick hair but after I use the Sleek line by Matrix I can see a noticeable difference in how my hair behaves! It also smells incredible! I use the conditioner as a treatment masque by leaving it on for 5-10 minutes before rinsing it out and it definitely helps not only deeply condition it but leaves it so soft and much more manageable!