Matrix Sleek Shampoo uploaded by Katrina D.

BY MATRIX

17 ounce shampoo. Total results sleek shampoo was launched by the design house of matrix. It is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place. Total results sleek shampoo by matrix for unisex, 17 ounce shampoo. see more...

Brittany I.
Wauseon, OH
I am loving this shampoo. It smells good and keeps my hair so soft. Love that it keeps my hair tangle free and touchable. Defiantly worth more then regular store brands to keep tour hair soft and smelling great!
Stephanie S.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! My favorite shampoo! It's very thick and smells AMAZING! My hair feels incredible every time I use this product! I would definitely recommend!!! Matrix Sleek Shampoo
Jessica E.
Rio Rico, AZ
Currently using this shampoo and it leaves my hair so sleek and shiny. I took a star off because I'm not a fan of the fragrance but I'll deal with it, the results are worth it!
Lauren L.
Wexford, PA
I have the 1 liter bottle of this. I bought the shampoo and conditioner together. I LOVE this shampoo. OMG!! It has made my hair so sleek. I font suffer from frizziness anymore. It smells good. It Also lathers up really nice. It makes my hair incredibly soft and shinny. I will be using this from now on, rather then my bed head. If you suffer from frizziness, this will be your best friend!!!
Amanda C.
This is my favorite shampoo! It smells great and leaves my hair so fresh clean and touchably smooth . Definitely one of my favorite high end shampoos and worth every penny
Briana J.
The shampoo is really great for people who have straight hair or want to straighten their hair. It leaves they are very silky, smooth, and sleek and it makes it much easier to style. It's made with great ingredients and it smells amazing too! It's a little on the pricey side but definitely worth it if you want healthier hair!
Bailey C.
Ames, IA
My hair is pretty sleek already and doesn't really have a lot of texture so I figured this wouldn't work for me but it was on sale so I tried it. While it made my hair feel really nice at the ends it made my hair feel oily very quickly and very very flat. It's obviously meant for more textured hair.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
This is the only way my hair will not be frizzy! I turned 40 this year and my hair has went straight to frizzy. Good shampoo and conditioner as well as leave in styling products help.
Kendra L.
This is my favorite kind of matrix shampoo. It lathers a lot so it feels like it really gets it clean. It smells great and it's not too heavy. I like this better than the tresseme smooth stuff which is what I used before I switched.
Pearl M.
Metairie, LA
I love this shampoo! It lathers unbelievably well, has a little it of conditioner in it so you can brush you hair easier, and rinses off quickly! After a while I noticed my hair started getting softer too!