Matrix Sleek Shampoo uploaded by Katrina D.

BY MATRIX

17 ounce shampoo. Total results sleek shampoo was launched by the design house of matrix. It is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place. Total results sleek shampoo by matrix for unisex, 17 ounce shampoo. see more...

Katrina D.
Mesa, AZ
I love love looooove this shampoo. Although it's a bit pricey it's so worth it. Not only does it smell ahhhhmazing it's tames all of my frizziness and leaves my hair with a very sleek finish. I use it every single time I wash my hair and would recommend it to anyone!!
Brandi C.
Louisville, KY
I've been using Matrix Sleek shampoo and conditioner for 10 years now and nothing else compares to it. It doesn't weigh your hair down and smells amazing. It actually does make hair fee softer and much more maintainable.
Shannon M.
Layton , UT
This is the only way my hair will not be frizzy! I turned 40 this year and my hair has went straight to frizzy. Good shampoo and conditioner as well as leave in styling products help.
Pam L.
Jacksonville, FL
Love the smell and the way this makes my hair feel after using also is great price. Makes hair straight and smells nice
Lauren G.
Love this line, product smooths without being greasy! Smells awesome fresh and clean. Good for sensitive scalp
Anileydis C.
me encanta esta marca, me gusta como me deja el cabello, su olor, para pelos semi-seco le da lo que necesita
Pearl M.
Metairie, LA
I love this shampoo! It lathers unbelievably well, has a little it of conditioner in it so you can brush you hair easier, and rinses off quickly! After a while I noticed my hair started getting softer too!
Stephanie S.
Jamestown, TN
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! My favorite shampoo! It's very thick and smells AMAZING! My hair feels incredible every time I use this product! I would definitely recommend!!! Matrix Sleek Shampoo
Jessica E.
Rio Rico, AZ
Currently using this shampoo and it leaves my hair so sleek and shiny. I took a star off because I'm not a fan of the fragrance but I'll deal with it, the results are worth it!
Lauren L.
Wexford, PA
I have the 1 liter bottle of this. I bought the shampoo and conditioner together. I LOVE this shampoo. OMG!! It has made my hair so sleek. I font suffer from frizziness anymore. It smells good. It Also lathers up really nice. It makes my hair incredibly soft and shinny. I will be using this from now on, rather then my bed head. If you suffer from frizziness, this will be your best friend!!!