BY MATRIX

Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Kearny, NJ
The product is definitely worth the cost. My hair is effected by the heat and humidity and with this product I don't feel the effects. My hair stays straight without the fly always thru the day. I am in the city a lot and with all that wind my hair is normally a mess...but not anymore!!
Angelina C.
Angelina C.
Having fine hair I have a big problem with fly always. I've been looking for a polish that would help sleek my whole look together. Matrix didn't leave me with a greasy or crusty look like most.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Syracuse, NY
This product smells amazing it's a fresh clean sent and leaves your hair calm and perfectly straight. I think I may love the smell of all matrix products more than anything.lol!
Nikki E.
Nikki E.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This works pretty well but left my hair feeling a little greasy. I have fine hair though so that may be why. It's worth trying out for great shine!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Covington, GA
Works well on thick coarse hair. Doesn't make your hair feel or look greasy. Do not have to use very much. A little goes a long way.
Renea R.
Renea R.
Clarksville, TN
Great product. Leaves your hair feeling full and sleek. This is a product you won't be disappointed in.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a great product! I started using it and my mom does now too! We definitely recommend this!!
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Fresno, CA
Very nice product. Feels good on my hair. Makes it shiny and smells fabulous. I prefer this over drug store brands.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
This product made my hair feel so sleek . it gave me such a nice straight frizz free look.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Philadelphia, PA
Perfect for anyone who is despretely looking for one treatment that is not crazy expensive, but still does its job.