BY MATRIX

Matrix Sleek Smooth Extreme Conditioner increases hydration daily, while it creates a barrier against moisture. Allows your hair to dry soft, sleek and straight while adding flexibility. see more...

• I've considered buying this product. How is it?3 Answers
Casi C.
Trussville, AL
I used the Matrix Sleek Look Smoothing Shampoo many years ago when it first came out. I absolutely loved this line, it helped to banish my frizzyness and keep my flyaways from flying away! I purchased the shampoo & conditioner set from a salon I used to work at!
Fifi M.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Id recommend this for dry damaged hair, it makes your hair feel so smooth and is definitely worth it for the price. Application is easy and nothing messy. This product has shown a difference after one use, id definitely buy it again :)
Nicole E.
I have thin and fine hair. This product did help my hair feel sleek and shiny, but with continued use made my ends very dry. I like the smell of this product but it is not great for daily use for my hair.
Briana K.
Lebanon, MO
I don't think that they even make this stuff anymore! I've used it a long time ago and I don't really think it did anything. If they still make it the bottle must be completely redesigned.
Brittany F.
Mechanicsburg, IL
Very nice haor product with very good qualities one of my favorites. you can buy at walmart or walgreens. It was effictive and useful to me would use again. affordable to me and my lifestyle so would buy again. Was very satisfied with the product.
Ashley A.
Powell, OH
Great shampoo for a great price! Loved having my hair look more smooth and sleek. I could definitely tell a difference after using the shampoo!
Cindy F.
Wadsworth, OH
Great shampoo ! Leaves hair clean and not stripped and silky...ready to style. Good news is you will spend less time with your flatiron.
Jennifer R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This shampoo helps calm my fly away hairs anfd helps my hair look more put together and sleek. I would recommend this to everyone
Allie S.
Missoula, MT
Matrix is the bomb. I use this all the time, it's a little spendier than most shampoo products but it makes my hair feel so nice.
Martha L.
Haines City, FL
Excellent shampoo I try a lot shampoo and this is the best conbination with shampoo and condition to blow dry my hair y ilove
Samantha W.
Vallejo, CA
I've considered buying this product. How is it?