Matrix Sleek Look Smoothing System Blow-Down Lite Lotion Hair Styling Creams, 5.1 oz uploaded by Christy L.Matrix Sleek Look Smoothing System Blow-Down Lite Lotion Hair Styling Creams, 5.1 oz uploaded by Meg M.Matrix Sleek Look Smoothing System Blow-Down Lite Lotion Hair Styling Creams, 5.1 oz uploaded by Melanie W.

BY MATRIX

24 Smooth Multi-Mend Technology™ Sleek.look Blow-Down Lite > Step 3 > Style >  Blow-dry lotion with light hold smoothes normal to medium or dry hair without weight.  Helps protect hair when using high heat appliances and provides a smooth easy glide for a fast blowout.  Long-lasting frizz control keeps style sleek until the next shampoo. For sale only in professional beauty salons. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Matrix LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Matrix LLC.  Matrix LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or othe. see more...

Kerina O.
Port Huron, MI
The smell of this is so good. Leaves hair smelling delicious. It helped.woyh my frizz, but I didn't notice when using it my hair looked greasy faster. For example: I wash my hair 1 or 2 times a week. But when I used This, I had to was every other day because the hair looked greasy and seemed like it had residue
Meg M.
Milford, MA
this matriz sleek.look had an amazing smell, as their whole line does! and makes my hair soft smooth and shiny! i love it it can make your hair look like you just came back from andalon if you usenit correctly!
Darian J.
Belton, MO
Love how this smells! It makes me think hair salon whenever I smell it. Keeps my hair very smooth and soft I use it regardless of if I'm going to blow dry or air dry my hair. I switch up my hair products a lot but I really like this one!
Crystal D.
Milledgeville , GA
Gives my frizzy hair the shine and smoothness I ever dreamed of ! Plus that smell!! My hair is semi thin and damaged and in the humidity of the summer this product is a perfect remedy ! Totally a recommended hair product!
Valerie E.
Westfield, IN
I really like this set of hair products. I feel like the products do what they appear to, and make my hair "sleek". I like that my hair does it feel greasy after using, but instead still feels soft.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
This styling cream is just alright, in my opinion. I could just be that I have fine straight hair and don't need it as much as those with curlier hair types, but aside from the scent and softness it's nothing special.
Megan R.
Great smelling, but I felt like it weighed my hair down. I prefer to use lighter argan oils now. They tend to give a similar effect, but with less heaviness. I like to remove frizz, but I don't want the heavy weight that this product tends to give to my curly hair.
Raychel M.
Mercedes, TX
I enjoy the matrix cream nice light texture. Great to use on my coarse hair. No need to worry about heat exposure to your hair with this fine product. It was truly made to identify with your typical hair type.
Y H.
This makes my hair happy! It made flat ironing my hair easier and quicker. It smells SO good! It's not too sticky. My hair just looks so fabulous and sleek! This gives me hair confidence all day!
Kelley P.
This is amazing when you want that sleek look. I have very thick naturally curly hair that I like to blow dry straight and flat iron and I use this product when I want that polished look!