Matrix Sleek Look Smoothing System Blow-Down Lite Lotion Hair Styling Creams, 5.1 oz uploaded by Meg M.Matrix Sleek Look Smoothing System Blow-Down Lite Lotion Hair Styling Creams, 5.1 oz uploaded by Melanie W.

BY MATRIX

24 Smooth Multi-Mend Technology™ Sleek.look Blow-Down Lite > Step 3 > Style >  Blow-dry lotion with light hold smoothes normal to medium or dry hair without weight.  Helps protect hair when using high heat appliances and provides a smooth easy glide for a fast blowout.  Long-lasting frizz control keeps style sleek until the next shampoo. For sale only in professional beauty salons. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Matrix LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Matrix LLC.  Matrix LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or othe. see more...

Meg M.
Milford, MA
this matriz sleek.look had an amazing smell, as their whole line does! and makes my hair soft smooth and shiny! i love it it can make your hair look like you just came back from andalon if you usenit correctly!
Kerina O.
Port Huron, MI
The smell of this is so good. Leaves hair smelling delicious. It helped.woyh my frizz, but I didn't notice when using it my hair looked greasy faster. For example: I wash my hair 1 or 2 times a week. But when I used This, I had to was every other day because the hair looked greasy and seemed like it had residue
Katie E.
Pinon Hills, CA
I used this stuff a long long time ago and still remember the smell. It was amazing. It left a bit of a residue though. Which made it feel a bit heavier but overall made my hair a lot more smooth when I'd blow it dry and then straighten it.
Darian J.
Belton, MO
Love how this smells! It makes me think hair salon whenever I smell it. Keeps my hair very smooth and soft I use it regardless of if I'm going to blow dry or air dry my hair. I switch up my hair products a lot but I really like this one!
Crystal D.
Milledgeville , GA
Gives my frizzy hair the shine and smoothness I ever dreamed of ! Plus that smell!! My hair is semi thin and damaged and in the humidity of the summer this product is a perfect remedy ! Totally a recommended hair product!
Amber S.
Jack , AL
I recently tried this at a friends house and it is amazing!! It smells great and works well on my color treated hair! The scent last all day and has a great price and results vs high end brands! I would buy this!
Evelyn Zaida Y.
Little Falls, NY
I love Matrix shampoo, conditioner, and hair products. I love the smell. Wonderfully scented. Salon products at reasonable prices. Can often be found at drug stores and places like Walmart and target. I would recommend.
Savannah P.
Brandon, MS
I love this stuff. I am a simple look kind of girl and this is perfect for my hair. I have fine, straight hair and this gives it a little volume and texture. I love the smell and a little goes a long way!
Valerie E.
Westfield, IN
I really like this set of hair products. I feel like the products do what they appear to, and make my hair "sleek". I like that my hair does it feel greasy after using, but instead still feels soft.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
This styling cream is just alright, in my opinion. I could just be that I have fine straight hair and don't need it as much as those with curlier hair types, but aside from the scent and softness it's nothing special.