Matrix Sleek Look Smoothing System Blow-Down Lite Lotion Hair Styling Creams, 5.1 oz

BY MATRIX

Sleek Smooth Extreme Conditioner increases hydration daily, while it creates a barrier against moisture. Allows your hair to dry soft, sleek and straight while adding flexibility. see more...

Stacey A.
Columbus, OH
I have a very long, thick and generally unruly hair. It's coarse and prone to frizz and goes from straight in front to wavy underneath and crazy curly behind my ears for some reason. This product helped smooth my hair and reduce some of the huge volume when blow drying, it wasn't quite strong enough by itself to tame my mane and produce a sleek 'do but it definitely helped make my waist length hair more manageable for the flat iron. It also reduced drying time but not significantly. Smells nice and light when first applied but scent fades quickly.
Cara A C.
Hampton
I use this product on my daughter's Hair ,,,,, this product amazing, ,,, leaves my daughter's hair soft ,, straight, ,,and shinning. I love it because it protects her hair , my daughter has a lot of hair ,,I don't need a lot of product ,,, love the texture of the product.
Katherine L.
Savannah, MO
It makes my dry hair so pretty and shiny! I love the way it makes my hair smells, and also my hands! Plus a little bit goes a long ways! And you definitely go you money's worth with this product! It's an all around good product which I recommend for any type of hair.
Queena Y.
Laurence Hbr, NJ
I have thicker but dry hair and this product is perfect for helping me tame unruly frizzy hair. This cream makes my hair shiny and soft and definitely helps style hair straight more easily especially if you use the whole sleek line ( I used the shampoo conditioner then this then dried my hair either air or blow dry then used the straightening spray before my flat iron) a little goes a long way so don't use too much you can always add more!
Alicia B.
Verona, PA
This is a decent blow drying cream. I think perhaps I just prefer oils or perhaps need to use this in combination with other products as my hair is bleached and very dry.
Felicia W.
Makes hair super smooth and straight. Smells great and doesn't weigh your hair down. Part of a hair styling system and works great as a whole system.
Danielle M.
Loved the way this stuff smelled. Left hair frizz freen soft shiny and moisterized. Help make my hair healthy and protectes from damage
Ja'hna J.
Somerset, KY
Awesome stuff. It literally made my hair feel like silk. I never bought any but a family member had some and I have always wanted it.
Sonya P.
Dripping Springs, TX
Great stuff for thick, curly hair. Helps detangle hair and smooths it out. Love the fresh scent. I love the entire product line.
Brittanie O.
Magna, UT
This product is amazing!!! It leaves my hair shiny and healthier than ever!! I would recommend this product to anyone with hair.