Matrix Sleek Look Smooth Shampoo, 13.5 Ounce uploaded by Emily H.

BY MATRIX

Get A Straight Hairstyle Curly, frizzy hair gets dry and damaged easily. It's difficult to protect twisted curls from environmental dust and pollutants. Here comes an easy solution to your curly-hair-maintaining problem. Matrix Sleek Look Smoothing System Shampoo transforms your curly hair into a sleek style and at the same time softens it with rejuvenating effect. Cleanse your hair properly with the shampoo and have a healthy stylish silky hair. The smoothness increases after every shampoo. Curly hair becomes sleek Rejuvenating and refreshing Restores moisture level Repairs split ends Increases flexibility It's a damage repairing shampoo that improves the health of hair after every bath. You can take care of your hair at your leisure and get shining smooth hair as you get in a hair-care parlor. Its ingredients include Shea butter, Apricot oil and ceramides that nourish hair providing the required nutrients. The conditioner in the shampoo locks out humidity and helps make hair softer. Proper cleansing of hair is necessary to get an envious smooth and shining long sleek hair. Just For You: Curly, frizzy and normal hair A Closer Look: Matrix Sleek Look Smoothing System Shampoo contains nourishing ingredients and proper cleansing and conditioning formula to revitalize and straighten up dry, coarse or curly hair. Get Started: Apply on wet hair, lather and rinse. Wash clearly with sufficient water. see more...

Heather W.
This was my go to for years. I went to pantene after this. And noticed my hair was so flat. That was the only difference for me. So I decided to go back to matrix shampoo & conditioner and my hair was at its best. Gives the same silky clean feeling all the time without the weight
Emily H.
I've been using this shampoo since I was 13. My hair is always sleek and straight without frizz and with plenty of shine. Clearly, I can't live without it as I haven't switched products in over 12 years. I've tried others but none have given me results I can trust like Matrix Sleek look. If you want silky, smooth, frizz-free hair ... give it a shot. You won't regret it!!
Trellyn K.
Leitchfield, KY
I love the smell. It's a great shampoo that helps tame the frizz. It helps smooth down my split ends. Great on chemically lightened hair. This is step two in my hair care routine. Price point is great and I can always count on it to do what it's supposed to. I highly recommend this.
Beth G.
Marina del Rey, CA
I rarely dry my hair but when I do, it tends to get a little frizzy due to my waves. But when I use this shampoo along with the smoothing gel, my hair is much softer and tamer. I highly recommend it for anyone with frizzy tendencies.
Anna H.
Warrensburg, MO
This is a great shampoo for my color treated hair. My color doesn't fade as quickly as some other shampoos and it also doesn't dry my hair out and more than it already is. It does still require deep conditioners and leave in treatments after the shower.
Tina B.
Discovery Bay, CA
This is my favorite Matrix shampoo! The smell is wonderful and it leaves my hair smooth and shiny! I use this 3 times a week along with the conditioner! It's very effective with the shiny and healthy. I will definitely recommend to all my friends!
Jenny W.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
This shampoo is one of the best I have ever used. Of course this is a salon brand, so you get what you pay for. I highly recommend this product. It also smells fantastic!!
Kelsey K.
Lexington, KY
I highly recommend this product for during the summer. My hair starts drying out with all the sun and the frizz is terrible when the humidity hits. This shampoo not only smells great, but does a fantastic job taming my unruly summer locks.
Jessica L.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I love this shampoo! It smells great and makes my hair so soft and shiny! Honestly you can't go wrong with any of the Matrix products.
Sarai R.
Filer, ID
This shampoo works great! It does help smooth your hair down but the only thing I dislike is the scent, it's a hard to describe scent.