BY MATRIX

Emily K.
Emily K.
Pooler, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells great, but not the most moisturizing conditioner i have ever used. It doesn't do a great job on moisturizing my ends. I like the corresponding shampoo much better than the conditioner. For the price though it was a good deal. I got it at Ulta when it was on sale for $9.99
Christine B.
Christine B.
Rochelle, IL
I can't live without this conditioner! I have bleach blonde hair so my hair is extremely dry and damaged. This stuff brings life and moisture back to my hair. I absolutely love how silky my hair feels after I shower and the smell is AMAZING!! Definitely recommend.
Robin C.
Robin C.
Decatur , Tn
It makes my curly hair a bit frizzy, but the moisture level is pretty good and I can always find a good deal on this brand at my salon.
Archana C.
Archana C.
Shawnee, KS
Love this product. Makes my hair feel soft and silky. Great for thick straight hair!
Karina M.
Karina M.
I've always loved this product, but when I use it for too long my hair starts getting dull, so I only use it everywhere week. It makes my hair so soft that I can blow dry very easily
Magaly M.
Magaly M.
Perris , Ca
This conditioner does its job but unfortunately for me it's too heavy for my fine hair but I gave it to my aunt who has unruly curly hair and she loved it!
K. S.
K. S.
Stafford, NY
This is a great deep conditioner for my thick, course hair. A little goes a long way, so it is worth the money. It makes my hair smooth and silky. It rinses out easily.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Gaithersburg, MD
Matrix sleek is one of my favorite hair product lines out there. It helps with the friz and helps give it the volume and bounce it need a.
M S.
M S.
This is a great product for smoothing course textured hair. It has a nice scent and doesn't leave the hair greasy.
Kelley P.
Kelley P.
Love matrix products, and I pair this up with the shampoo for a great sleek look!