BeautyHairHair ProductsMatrix
Sleek Look Smooth Conditioner, 338 Ounce

Matrix Sleek Look Smooth Conditioner, 33.8 Ounce

by Matrix

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Matrix Sleek Look Smooth Conditioner, 33.8 Ounce!
How would you rate this product?
Christine B.
I can't live without this conditioner! I have bleach blonde hair so my hair is extremely dry and damaged. This stuff brings life and moisture back to my hair. I absolutely love how silky my hair feels after I shower and the smell is AMAZING!! Definitely recommend.
Robin C.
Decatur, TN
It makes my curly hair a bit frizzy, but the moisture level is pretty good and I can always find a good deal on this brand at my salon.
Emily A.
Groton, MA
It smells great, but not the most moisturizing conditioner i have ever used. It doesn't do a great job on moisturizing my ends. I like the corresponding shampoo much better than the conditioner. For the price though it was a good deal. I got it at Ulta when it was on sale for $9.99
Archana C.
Shawnee, KS
Love this product. Makes my hair feel soft and silky. Great for thick straight hair!
K. S.
Stafford, NY
This is a great deep conditioner for my thick, course hair. A little goes a long way, so it is worth the money. It makes my hair smooth and silky. It rinses out easily.
Karina M.
I've always loved this product, but when I use it for too long my hair starts getting dull, so I only use it everywhere week. It makes my hair so soft that I can blow dry very easily
M S.
This is a great product for smoothing course textured hair. It has a nice scent and doesn't leave the hair greasy.
Monica P.
Grand Prairie, TX
This product leaves my hair soft and shiny. I get several compliments when I straighten my hair.
Laura P.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
My favorite conditioner. Helps repair after coloring my hair. Leaves my hair soft and tangle free
Magaly M.
Perris , Ca
This conditioner does its job but unfortunately for me it's too heavy for my fine hair but I gave it to my aunt who has unruly curly hair and she loved it!

Looking for your answer?