BY MATRIX

Lauren W.
Taylors, SC
I love Mateix's Sleek Look line. They're terrific hair produce at a very affordable price. This conditioner smells wonderful. It smooths out your hair, helps to minimize tangles, is lightweight on the hair. I am very pleased with this conditioner & recommend it to anyone looking for an affordable, salon quality conditioner for smoothing hair.
Celise H.
Piscataway , NJ
I have very very thick, super curly hair! And this is a lifesaver! I can actually straighten my hair at home without it taking me seven+ hours of hard labor! I seriously SWEAR by this stuff! Great product that is well worth the price!
Randi R.
Chatfield, TX
LOVE this line! It's not readily available where I'm from so I stock up on it when I find it! It doesn't leave a thick build up on my hair like lots of product I've used in the past!
Janelle T.
Like a lot of the ladies below, I have think, wavy hair. This is one of the first products I found that could actually help tame my hair so I could wear it straight.
JoAnne K.
Fort sill , OK
One of my favorite conditioners. only issue is that it does make my hair a little lifeless, but i have fine hair, so it shouldn't be a problem for most!
Christan H.
Madisonville, TN
Loved how smooth this left my hair without leaving it greasy, i highly recommend it to my clients who want a smooth sleek look with lil work!
Raquel H.
Homestead, FL
I love this product! It leaves my hair very silky and shiny! Makesure blow drying my hair easier. The product does what it claims.
Daryan N.
Orange Park, FL
Used this back when I bleached my hair more often and it really helped with making my hair look soft and not so damaged or frizzy.
Monica V.
The smell is great. I bought it for home when it was used during a color service. Love how.it tames my hair without the weight.
Jessica T.
I like this conditioner because it gives hair an effortless shine but also keeps my finr hair from having fly aways
Celise H.