BY MATRIX

Livie B.
Orlando, FL
My mother used this growing up and now that I used it I see what all the fuss was about. This is great if your straighten your hair often. Its smell great and leaves your hair soft, silky and smooth. Please try this sleek look by matrix at some point in your life. you won’t regret it! 💋
Olivia H.
Brentwood, CA
My hair is super wavy if I let it dry on it's own. I'm mixed race and have a combo of my mom's and my dad's hair. This product works well for me especially when I want to make my hair as straight as possible. If that is the look I'm going for, I use the shampoo and conditioner, followed by drying with the hair dryer and a flat iron. Most of the time if I don't have the time to flat iron, I can still achieve a straight look using just my hair dryer and a round brush for some added shaping around my face. This is one of my go to Shampoo/Conditioning products. However, I do like to change it up often. I try not to use the same products on my hair longer than a month then I rotate to one of my other faves.
Chris P.
Seattle, WA
I used to use this and was pleased with the results. I have thick, coarse hair that falls just past my shoulders, and it is frizzy on the underside but the top layer gets so heavy that it falls flat. A weird texture to deal with. I still needed to style my hair with an iron, but Matrix Sleek Look did help with moisture. The reason I stopped using it was because of the price. I've found that Organix (OGX) delivers similar results (sometimes even better) for a substantially more affordable price tag.
Heather V.
Rockford, IL
I have naturally curly hair. I always use products that will enhance my curls. However, I sometimes straighten my hair. When I do, I use hair straightening products such as Sleek, By Matrix. I used this product until I ran out. Each time I used this product to straighten my hair, my hair would feel very dirty. Not sure if I used to much or possibly not enough (if possible) I would definitely recommend this product to someone with naturally straight hair. Not someone with curly hair.
Camila D.
Wrentham, MA
I ve been using this duo for about 5 years and honestly I cant without it. I tried other brands and they over dried my blonde died hair. This keeps my color nice and hydrates at same time.
Raquel H.
Homestead, FL
I have been using this product for years! It gives me salon results every time I blow dry my hair. My hair looks smooth and frizz free. It leaves my hair very shiny and silky.
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
Matrix sleek look is awesome, it smells great Makes my hair feel silky, looks skinny. I thought it would weigh my hair down but it doesn't. It seems a reasonable price
Kelly Q.
Lewiston, NY
I have loved this shampoo since i first yses. Light scent and it leaves my hair feeling amazing. It has helped control the frizz and keep my hair very healthy.
Michelle S.
Middletown, CT
I swear by these and use them daily. I have always had a hard time finding shampoo and conditioner to suit my dry and frizzy hair but these do the trick!
Keri A.
This is a great shampoo and conditioner duo. It leaves your hair feeling fabulous without being weighed down. It also smells really good!