BY MATRIX

SMOOTHING SYSTEM 2 CONDITIONER 33.8 OZ Designer: Matrix Brand: SLEEK LOOK Gender: UNISEX Type: Shampoos & Conditioners see more...

Angelina S.
Old Bridge, NJ
Love the sleek look line. I've been using it since I was a kid, since my mom is a hairdresser and always got us the "good stuff" and because my hair is thick and frizzy. I'd still be using it today if it was sulfate free - just don't use conditioner close to your scalp or it may make your hair greasy faster.
Adrienne J.
Washington, DC
By far my favorite shampoo and conditioner pair. I used to order these on Amazon when I lived in Germany because I love them so much. They give my hair the healthiest feel, despite being a bit pricey. I'll always spend a little more for a product I like though.
Bri H.
Auburn, CA
SMELLS AMAZING, and really does leave my hair sleek, no frizz, shiny and smooth! I have fine hair and this product does not make my hair greasy, oily or lifeless. It just adds that extra touch and makes it look healthy. I recommend at least trying to see what it can do for you!
Suzanne S.
Newark, DE
Did absolutely nothing to my hair. Didn't even moisturise it. I used to use the old formula of the shampoo and conditioner more than five years ago and loved it. I think they changed the formula or something because this stuff isn't worth your money
Emily B.
Union, SC
This is a great conditioner that I love to use whether I'm wearing my hair straight or curly. It is very effective in making your hair feel silky smooth. I would use this product every day and I'm always satisfied with my results. It is pricier than store brands but worth every penny! I would recommend this for anyone!
Eftihia S.
W Bloomfield, MI
This is by far my most favorite shampoo and conditioner. My stylist recommends it. I have wavy thick hair. The Sleek makes my hair shiny and full, and the styling products are just as amazing. I always get complemented on my hair. And the smell is an orange citrus. Best product on the market.
Cinthia R.
Doral, FL
This conditioner is very good quality for hair that is hard to handle. It leaves your hair very smooth and helps to get rid of the tangles. Youll have very shiny hair after using it
Elizabeth N.
Springfield, IL
I love this conditioner because it helps tame down my frizzy, dry hair. I have very fine hair but the conditioner never feels like it is weighting down my hair. Would definitely recommend! Just make sure to rinse it out THOROUGHLY
Nikita R.
This was my first conditioner after I coloured my hair.I use to love this conditioner. I recommended to many of my friends. It's very affordable too.must try
Amanda F.
Matrix Total Sleek line is my all time favorite shampoo, conditioner, and styling products for my dry, frizzy hair. It makes it super shiny and beautiful.