BY MATRIX

Emily M.
Phoenixville
I love every product that Matrix creates. Love how perfect this product makes the hair looks at the end result. I use this on so many clients at my salons. And I love it and I’m so happy with this purchase
alexandria s.
You don't need much of this product (I'd say six sprays throughout your layers, if your hair is thicker), but it definitely gives a nice sheen to your locks. I've got bleached red hair, so sometimes it's nice to give it a boost. It's a little pricier but a good quality product.
Kat M.
A very light mist on hair after blow drying, will allow you to brush through hair with no pulling. But be careful, a little too much and your hair becomes an oil slick! I like to spray very lightly on just the ends of my long hair, and whatever stays in the brush is enough for the rest of my hair.
lisa l.
Greensboro, NC
The Matrix shine serum is on point. This product worked miracles on my hair.. My hair is very course and frizzy from all the coloring I do to it and this works like a pro. I love the way my hair feels after using this product.
Michaela J.
I use this every day after my showers! Makes my hair feel so sleek and smooth and PLUS it smells super good and I always have people complimenting me on my hair because it smells good and looks healthy! Best serum I've bought!
Becky G.
Trinity, AL
Love. Love love love. This adds a little shine to your hair. Helps to control frizzzzzzz. It's a little pricey for me. But you only gave to use a little. It goes a long way. Would Purchase Again. Nice scent.........
Ashley P.
Somerset, KY
Love this product line! This has a great smell and works great! I like to use this and the blow drying cream. The combo is pretty awesome!
Mollie T.
I use this all the time before I straighten my hair it's completely perfect!!
Tamara G.
Etobicoke , ON
A little goes a long way! In beauty school all we used was matrix products and it’s because THEY WORK. This product is amazing!! its fragrance great and it leaves my hair shiny and moisturizes. I love how much bang for your buck you get, a little goes a long way
Rissa M.
All of my hair care products I am currently using are Matrix. This serum is my favorite so far, out of the ones that I have tried. My hair is very dry and course, especially due to the bleaching I put my hair through in order to keep it blonde. However, after a few spritz of this my hair is in heaven! Just make sure not to spray too much otherwise your locks will end up looking greasy instead of sleek! 2 thumbs up Matrix, keep it up. :)