Matrix Shade Memory Sparkling Blondes Restorative System - Color Enhancing Foam Conditioner- Warm (6.9 O.Z.Each) (Qty, of 2)

BY MATRIX

Warm : Refreshes warm tones & prevents color from shifting or fading by lightly depositing color. see more...

Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL
It's great to have a product like Matrix that helps keep your blond hair shiny. Most shampoos strip the hair when it's colored leaving it dull so choosing a color hair product like Matrix help keep your color looking natural and amazing! Most color shampoos don't normally have a color conditioner too so this stuff is great. Pricy but your hair deserves it.
Evoly L.
Las Vegas, NV
If your blonde hair is looking dull from either chlorine or just weather this shampoo system is life! Way better than using a shimmer lights bc it's not tinted with a purple or blue hue . A little bit more expensive but so worth it since you should only use on occasion
I have only used this product a couple of times and I have absolutely loved it each time that I do. it always leaves my hair with the best look! it does not look oily after use and leaves my hair soft!
Kyra A.
Hollywood, FL
Stumbled upon this while my hair was blonde and it totally made a difference in my hair! It even kept the blonde in for a longer period of time and made my hair look beautiful
Nicole W.
Middleton, MI
I only use this conditioner when my hair is blonde. It kept it from going brassy. It kept it platinum blonde for months. Definitely recommend this is you're going blonde.
mandy s.
Bellingham, WA
My sister carries Matrix in her salon and it is the only product i use in my hair. they are great and I give them a five star review
Laura W.
As a stylist, I love this product for all my high lift color clients and myself. it does feel heavy and has a great smell.
Susan R.
This shampoo and conditioner is great for keeping my blonde hair blond with out the brassyness that the hair dye leaves.
Kim W.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
This girl s the only conditioner I will ever use Again! It has helped tone down the brassy tones are n my blonde hair,
Cindy B.
Lexington, KY
I used this product after highlighting my hair. It made my highlights seen brighrter for a longer period of time