BY MATRIX

Matrix Shade Memory Brunettes Conditioner nourishes hair, leaving it soft, lustrous and more manageable. Does not deposit color. see more...

Kate B.
I'm currently using this shampoo and conditioner set on my brown hair ( yes it is natural) and it has really played up my shine! My mother has natural red hair and has hers dyed my color, she is used this also and it really plays up her color! It smells nice and my hair always feels soft even after I put my typical mousse in it to hold my curls. I really like this product just wish it lasted me longer! However my hair nearly reaches my bottom and I use a good amount each day, I buy a new bottle around every two weeks. The price is fair in my opinion.
Brooke R.
Ambler , Pa
I love matrix! I have dark colored hair so anything to help hold my color I just love! I have tried many products ands so far I am very pleased with matrix shade memory rich. It doesn't leave a nasty feeling in my hair like other products do. Highly recommend!
Nancy P.
After conditioning my hair with this product, my hair feels amazing and easy to style. The smell/ scent is pleasant and it is a treat on my scalp. I found the item on Amazon and it was pretty pricey for the amount, but it is worth it for my hair and scalp.
Emily B.
Wyandotte, MI
This product is so great! It leaves my hair super soft, but doesn't get greasy. The fact that it's made for brunette a just allows my natural hair color to pop even more! I highly suggest it!!
Debbie B.
Catlettsburg, KY
Keeps my hair color true and allows for more time between salon treatments! Great as a conditioner to keep hair soft, shiny, and manageable!
Hannah S.
I use this product so often after any hair dye appointment. I want to keep my hair color for as long as possible and this really helps.
Sandy C.
I didn't need to use a whole lot of this to get a great soft shiny look to my hair. It also helped hold the true brown to my hair
Kelly C.
BIRMINGHAM, AL
This is great for between color services. It works beautifully to hide roots. I used this in the Warm Brunette shade.
Katherine S.
Finally, there is a product just for brunettes! It keeps my hair soft, smooth, and makes my color last longer.
Heather H.
Virgie, KY
Love love love. My all time favorite conditnor right here I can't go a shower or bath without it