BY MATRIX

Jessica V.
Oxnard, CA
I have naturally dark brown hair but have it highlighted to a light auburn. Reds always wash-out quickly. This color foam is a great color refresher, deposits lovely reddish-brown color and is also conditioning. I have tried other temporary dyes but nothing works as well or feels better. I use it as a bridge between salon appointments!
Cassie G.
Camden, NJ
I really enjoy using this product. It gives my hair that extra shine it needs. This product most definitely met my expectations . It gives my hair vibrant color and the scent smalls great. I would definitely recommend Matrix shade memory Rich brunette foam to eveyone definitely worth your buck
Magan C.
Marietta, GA
I love smell of this shampoo and it cleans me hair well but, I'm not sure it does much for the color of my hair. I use mostly Matrix products and they are good quality!
Barbara D.
I recommend and drops leaves shine in your hair makes it more manageable because I am plus dry hair leaving it softer and silky is the maximum
Sherri H.
Brook Park, OH
I really like using this in my hair. this makes my hair look great. i use it daily its perfect for my hair color
Meraly A.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I used this product once due to the scent being overpowering. The product was not used to much to make a difference in my hair.
Katie W.
Atlanta, GA
Great volume booster without the sticky feeling. The color complements any shade of brunette hair without a sticky residue.
Lacey A.
Morrisville, MO
This product helps revive your color temporarily when your in need of getting your hair touched up!
Lindsay W.
Springfield, IL
Made hair nice and shiny dident care for the smell I may buy again but unsure. I have thick hair
Jenny Ann B.
Smells great and look quite good for my light brown hair, it keeps my hair shiny too. Though I think it would be good if your hair is in a shade of red like my friend cause it really bring out a nice vibrant color.