BY MATRIX

Oil Wonders Volume Rose Plumping Mousse - Oil Wonders Volume Rose Plumping Mousse Plumping Mousse provides a light nourished lift & hold for supple volume. - Oil Wonders Volume Rose Plumping Mousse see more...

• Does this make your hair hard and crunchy look for a mousse that ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Kortney M.
Amherst, WI
It smells SO GOOD. It holds fairly well for my difficult hair. This was actually a Christmas gift, so I have no clue where to get it other than ordering, but you can bet your bum I'll be looking for it!
Erin P.
Burleson, TX
I have all the Matrix Rose Oil line from shampoo to hairspray and love it with a passion. All the products smell amazing and leave my hair so happy. I'm honestly in love with this line! I highly recommend this products and all their other Rose Oil products!
LINDSAY F.
Kansas City, MO
I got this mousse in an iPSY kit a few months back. It is an excellent, light weight and volumizing formula. I add this to my roots while my hair is wet and blow dry my hair with a large round brush. I get great volume with no stiffness or stickiness
Shana F.
Centennial, CO
I'm not usually a mousse fan but this stuff rocks! I have thin hair with little to no life or volume. A golf ball sized squirt of this into my roots gives me a boost of volume and the scent is wonderful! I would highly recommend Matrix Oil Wonders Volume Rose Plumping Mousse!
Angelia J.
lindale
I love how this product gives my hair volume without weighing it down, it smells fantastic! This item was purchased at Salon centric. All you have to use is a small amount that will do the job. I will definitely buy this product again in the future .
Lindsey S.
This is a great product, I really like that they have oil infused into it. I use it before I blow dry my hair and I feel like it really helps hold the shape of the brush when I blow it out. Anyone looking for a good product
Kelly D.
Mount Gilead, OH
Love the smell. Love that it does not leave my hair crunchy AT ALL like other volumizing mouse do. You apply to wet hair and blow dry. Would absolutely repurchase this product. It truly does add volume to fine hair.
Kate B.
My favorite mouse and smells divine. Love that it doesn't weight hair down or make it feel dirty. I use this product every day. I put product in roots and blow dry with head upside down. Yes, would buy again!
Alice M.
Vancouver, WA
One of my absolute favorite mousses. I have fine hair, but a lot of it and it doesn't seem to weigh me down at all. I put a golfball size amount into palm and work it in when my hairs towel dried. Fabulous small and great volume !
Erin P.
Powell, TN
I love how this smells. I'm not sure if it really did anything for my hair, but it smells amazing. Because I am not sure that it did anything for my hair, I would not repurchase. I think the formula may be a bit too heavy.
Mollie C.
Sioux City, IA
Does this make your hair hard and crunchy look for a mousse that hold well but doesnt make your hair hard a crunchy