BY MATRIX

Oil Wonders Volume Rose Plumping Mousse - Oil Wonders Volume Rose Plumping Mousse Plumping Mousse provides a light nourished lift & hold for supple volume. - Oil Wonders Volume Rose Plumping Mousse see more...

• Does this make your hair hard and crunchy look for a mous...1 Answers
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
Matrix Oil Wonders Volume Rose Plumping Mousse Is one of my favorite travel products. It makes my hair smell great. I just use a golf ball size amount applied to towel dried hair. I work at evenly from the roots didn’t answer. And then let my hair air dry naturally. It gives me great volume in my curls.
Nikki S.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Because I have fine hair, I need a light weight volumizing mousse so I thought I’d give it a try. Thankfully I purchased a tester because This mousse scored major a no no!! (1) Does not volunize with a hair dryer and round brush (2) Does not volumize thin hair! Even after shampooing and (1) walnut size application and styling, left me looking like I over oiled mess! Looked like I hadn’t washed my hair in weeks! Smells lovely but works poorly! Would not recommend for fine hair
Erin P.
Burleson, TX
I have all the Matrix Rose Oil line from shampoo to hairspray and love it with a passion. All the products smell amazing and leave my hair so happy. I'm honestly in love with this line! I highly recommend this products and all their other Rose Oil products!
LINDSAY F.
Kansas City, MO
I got this mousse in an iPSY kit a few months back. It is an excellent, light weight and volumizing formula. I add this to my roots while my hair is wet and blow dry my hair with a large round brush. I get great volume with no stiffness or stickiness
Angelia J.
lindale
I love how this product gives my hair volume without weighing it down, it smells fantastic! This item was purchased at Salon centric. All you have to use is a small amount that will do the job. I will definitely buy this product again in the future .
Lindsey S.
This is a great product, I really like that they have oil infused into it. I use it before I blow dry my hair and I feel like it really helps hold the shape of the brush when I blow it out. Anyone looking for a good product
Kelly D.
Mount Gilead, OH
Love the smell. Love that it does not leave my hair crunchy AT ALL like other volumizing mouse do. You apply to wet hair and blow dry. Would absolutely repurchase this product. It truly does add volume to fine hair.
Kate B.
My favorite mouse and smells divine. Love that it doesn't weight hair down or make it feel dirty. I use this product every day. I put product in roots and blow dry with head upside down. Yes, would buy again!
Kortney M.
Amherst, WI
It smells SO GOOD. It holds fairly well for my difficult hair. This was actually a Christmas gift, so I have no clue where to get it other than ordering, but you can bet your bum I'll be looking for it!
Maria D.
Westland, MI
First i have to say that the packaging in the whole oil wonders line is gorgeous it makes you want to use the product more and more ! the scent is delicious it smells like a red rose bouquet and i love it and the product itself its nice the pump is cool and it works properly
Mollie C.
Sioux City, IA
Does this make your hair hard and crunchy look for a mousse that hold well but doesnt make your hair hard a crunchy