Matrix Oil Wonders Volume Rose Conditioner For Fine Hair uploaded by Erin P.Matrix Oil Wonders Volume Rose Conditioner For Fine Hair uploaded by Melissa H.Matrix Oil Wonders Volume Rose Conditioner For Fine Hair uploaded by Missy S.

BY MATRIX

Oil Wonders Volume Rose Conditioner For Fine Hair - Lightweight Oil Wonders Volume Rose silicone-free conditioner, infused with delicate Rose Hip Oil, provides nourishment to delicate strands. Up to 78% more volume for fine hair.** with system of Pre-Shampoo Treatment, Shampoo, Conditioner and Finishing Spray vs. unwashed hair. - Oil Wonders Volume Rose Conditioner For Fine Hair see more...

• Is the rose sent strong? And on a scale of 1(not at all) to 10(su...1 Answers
  • Is this line safe for color treated hair? 2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Ashley P.
Lodi, CA
Ain't no mountain high ain't no valley low ain't no River wide enough baby if you need me call me no matter where you are no matter how far don't worry baby just call My Name I'll be there in a hurry you don't have to worry cuz baby this Matrix Rose conditioner is the awesomest
Brittany W.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Matrix Oil Wonders Volume Rose Conditioner For Fine Hair more...
I couldn't be any happier than I am with the shampoo but the conditioner is awesome as well. The smell too as well! This really brings out my curls which ia crazy. But I guess spending the extra $$$ for hair products does justice for my her.
Kortney M.
Amherst, WI
Review for: Matrix Oil Wonders Volume Rose Conditioner For Fine Hair more...
It's smells like you're leaving a salon and I LOVE IT. The bottle is relatively small, so if you have long hair, I'd recommend getting 2 right away. The container is so pretty, which is just an idea of how stunning your hair is after the shower. Silky, smelling fantastic, and smooth.
Erin P.
Burleson, TX
I love this line so very much! My only issue is with this product in the Rose Oil line. It leaves so much residue on my hair I have to make this conditioner a once a week or every two weeks kinda conditioner. Using something less heavy in between. Absolutely makes my hair so soft and shines though!
Jessica W.
I used this product along with the matching shampoo and oil serum (used once a week) for a really long time. Like the shampoo, it smells absolutely amazing and I found that the smell lasted longer in my hair than many other shampoos. It's a really lightweight formula so it doesn't weigh my fine hair down. The only thing is that I find it leaves my hair looking a little oily after a few hours.
Beth B.
I love this conditioner! It leaves my hair feeling soft and smelling great. This also helps to keep my scalp happy and healthy and I have noticed that I don't get dandruff while using it. I have repurchased and will continue to repurchase.
Mallory S.
Clovis, CA
This is my holy grail shampoo/conditioner duo. It smells delightful and it makes my fine textured hair feel soft and protected. It runs pricy but I buy the big salon size bottles and haven’t had to buy more since April.
Missy S.
Tustin, CA
I received this product in my birchbox, and since it has no silicones, I decided it might work fine on my curly hair, tho I wasn't expecting much. this product definitely performed better than I expected! not only does it have a pleasing scent, but it also left my hair soft and clean, even on day 3 of my wash. I don't really have the volume problem with my fine hair, but since the product is formulated for fine hair, it doesn't weigh down my hair like some other conditioners I've used do. Initially I was not going to repurchase because of cost, but you really can't scoff at the longevity of this product
Melissa H.
Lemoore, CA
As I wrote with the shampoo I feel the smell is amazing. It stays in my hair and even after hours my hair still smells great. I have super fine thin hair which this is made for and I feel it is good. I feel that it stays in your hair even after drying which can weigh it down a little. I have only used it twice and I am going to experiment with how much to use if that's why I am feeling that way but I do recommend it based on smell, and how soft my hair feels after!
Stacy S.
I received a sample of this product in a beauty bag and I absolutely loved it. It had a great scent and it made my hair feel very soft and smooth after using it. I would absolutely consider purchasing this product again in the future
Carolyn R.
Is this line safe for color treated hair?
Jessica C.
Fresno, CA
Is the rose sent strong? And on a scale of 1(not at all) to 10(super soft) how soft does it make your hair?