BY MATRIX

Oil Wonders Oil Conditioner - Matrix Oil Wonders Oil Conditioner infused with Moroccan argan oil provides lightweight conditioning while restoring manageability for touchable softness and shine. Provides an even coating to the hair fiber for discipline and hair surface slip for easy styling. Suitable for all hair types. Infused with Moroccan Argan oil. - Oil Wonders Oil Conditioner see more...

Breanna K.
Surprise, AZ
I bought this conditioner for my blonde ends, however it takes a pretty big amount to actually keep your hair hydrated. And for the price it is no longer worth it for me.
Star B.
Sturgis, KY
This works great for my dry, colored, and damaged hair. It is a little pricy so I don't always buy it but when I do my hair thanks me. Plus, the liters will last a long time!
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
I am going to preface this by saying I have extremely fine hair that is easy to weigh down. That being said I am extremely disappointed. All this oil did was make my hair oily and gross. This has not happened with other oil conditionerss so this is very sad.
Leah s.
Ip143ah
I love this conditioner! It’s perfect for someone who has very dry hair and needs some shine! It smells amazing and a little bit goes a long way. After using this on my hair is feels clean and nourished compared to any other conditioner I’ve tried