BY MATRIX

Oil Wonders Micro-Oil Shampoo - Matrix lightweight Oil Wonders Micro-Oil Shampoo infused with Moroccan argan oil. Micro-sized particles of oil gently cleanse and nourish. Adds softness and shine Suitable for all hair types. Infused with Moroccan Argan oil. - Oil Wonders Micro-Oil Shampoo see more...

Sarah M.
Bellflower, CA
Amazing! Beat shampoo I've ever tried! Makes my hair so silly and soft! I highly reccomend this shampoo! I even use it on my colored hair and it doesn't fade!
N E S T O R M.
Carrollton, TX
I was surprised at how non oily it left my hair, it smells nice and does the job. Pairs nice with color treated hair, especially when it’s dry.
Bridy J.
San Angelo, TX
Best shampoo. Conditioner hair oil ever. So glad this is finally available. People with curly hair so needs it. Thank you.
Bernice H.
Rochester, NY
Very good product. Could be a little more hydrating for those with dry scalp. Definitely wouldn't use on oily scalp.
Ashleigh R.
I love how much healthier your hair feels after using this a few times. Soft silky repaired hair is the best!
Jamie W.
Hands down best shampoo for frizzy wavy hair. Tame my crazy dry hair and makes it super soft too@!!
Eryn Z.
west burlington
I have very thick hair and this puts the oil in my hair to make it soft and manageable. I recommend this to anyone who needs softer hair.
Mirna M.
Toronto, ON
This shampoo is the perfect balancing of cleansing and moisturizing. It isn’t too heavy and doesn’t leave any noticeable residue. I use it with the Indian Amla Oil leave in conditioner and my hair is always soft and tangle free!
Renae C.
Elk Point, Alberta
I love matrix products. One of my favourites particularly cause it makes my hair so smooth and silly
RENELLE p.
Is this good , for people who have oily hair?
RENELLE p.
Does it leave your hair greasy?
RENELLE p.
Is it good for oily hair

Walmart