Hair CareHair ProductsShampooMatrix
oil wonders Micro-Oil Shampoo and Oil Conditioner + all 3 oil

Matrix oil wonders Micro-Oil Shampoo and Oil Conditioner + all 3 oil

by Matrix

Matrix Oil Wonders Micro-Oil Shampoo and Oil Conditioner, Amazonian Murumuru Controlling Oi. Indian Amla Strengthening Oil, Egyptian Hibiscus Color Caring Oil Deep Egyptian Cocooning Wrap: 1. Wash hair with the Matrix Micro-Oil Shampoo. Rinse, towel...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Matrix oil wonders Micro-Oil Shampoo and Oil Conditioner + all 3 oil!
Diane L.
Meridian, ID
These were good, but not great. They weren't as moisturizing as I needed, and for the price there are better products out there.
Arnita C.
Greentown, IN
Love love love the oil! I'll put it on the ends of my hair while it's dry so my hair isn't frizzy and it works great!
N E S T O R M.
Carrollton, TX
They were in clearance at ULTA and I grabbed everything in the collection, these are working out great for me! I shower daily and now with these, I feel like washing my hair everyday is not a problem! Doesn’t dry my color treated hair and leaves it nice and manageable
Casey S.
Norfolk, VA
I love this! My hair is color-treated and very fine, and it cleans without stripping my color - important, because reds normally fade very quickly - or leaving my hair flat or greasy. The spicy scent can be a little much, but it's not so bad I still smell it hours later. It's pricy, but worth it.
Jessica E.
Wilmington, NC
I LOVE MY MATRIX OIL WONDERS. I originally had the exquisite oil by matrix and decided to use this line and I was not disappointed at all. The smell and feel is amazing!
Jessica L.
Hinesville, GA
Let me start by saying, I love matrix hair products. I worked in a salon for several years while I was in college. When you stack Matrix up against drug store brands there really is no comparison. My belief is, it's worth the extra money for a product like this. Matrix oil line is great for coarser hair especially as it cuts down on the frizz and can limit split ends. I gave it a 4/5 because people with fine or more straight hair cannot use this product without leaving their hair looking oily and can have a tendency to flatten hair. I have straight hair and just am cautious to only apply oil to the ends of my hair and now where near the root. It definitely leaves my hair feeling softer and eliminates any frizz.
Crystal R.
Philadelphia, PA
Love oils for my hair. Keeps it super soft and silky. My hair deals with heat and dye, dries my hair out. These products keep my hair healthy and shiny.
Chelsea B.
I wish I could give this a hundred star rating. I'm always changing my hair so it's always suffering damage and this is like my best friend ever. I love, love this product.
Danielle S.
Greenfield, WI
Right now I am loving oil based shampoos and conditioners. They are great for people prone to dandruff, especially during the winter months!
Marjan S.
I use this shampoo once a week when I feel my hair needs a little more moisture. It makes my hair so soft and shiny and smells good. My hair is so dry and I like using this shampoo but I do not recommend it to people with oily roots.

Looking for your answer?