BY MATRIX

Oil Wonders Micro-Oil Shampoo - Matrix lightweight Oil Wonders Micro-Oil Shampoo infused with Moroccan argan oil. Micro-sized particles of oil gently cleanse and nourish. Adds softness and shine Suitable for all hair types. Infused with Moroccan Argan oil. - Oil Wonders Micro-Oil Shampoo see more...

Yadira C.
Fort Worth, TX
Found this little gem on sale at Ulta. I color my hair a lot and just started using purple shampoo with toner so I was searching for something to hydrate and help my hair have some life. This is perfect, it lathers so well surprisingly as it feels runny when on your hand.
Jake T.
Philadelphia
As the title of the product says, WONDERS. This has really helped me with my hair since I’m a serial bleacher. I need gentle shampoo and this cleans while keeping my fragile hair healthy and moist!
Jax B.
Indianapolis , IN
It has a weird smell and it's kinda strong and it's causes my hair to get kinda oily so I wouldn't recommend this for oily scalps and I don't think k it works very well for as much as it costs it's kinda expensive
Ashley S.
Sacramento
I just started using this product a few months ago. It has a really nice musky scent that is light and not overwhelming. My hair always looks really healthy when using this shampoo
Kaci P.
I used this shampoo for about a year! It works great! It is definitely worth the price, it kept my hair feeling healthy which was awesome! I would say it works well on a variety of hair types! I will definitely continue to buy it in the future!
Flor L.
Love all of the matrix products. They always do a really good job on your hair. Leaves your hair feeling smooth and soft. Also love how it smells and how it leaves your hair smelling. Really recommend everyone to go and buy them
Cayleigh C.
This wasn't my favorite shampoo. It added too much oil to my hair. Usually my hair is pretty dry, but I just couldn't make this work no matter how hard I tired. It smelt nice and wasn't too expensive.
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
I am going to preface this by saying I have extremely fine hair that is easy to weigh down. That being said I am extremely disappointed. All this oil did was make my hair oily and gross. This has not happened with other oil shampoos so this is very sad.
sara m.
For me this Shampoo works wonders. It doesn't weigh my hair down. It leaves my hair looking so healthy and shiny and the best part is the smell, I love the smell it gives to your hair.
Sarah M.
Bellflower, CA
Amazing! Beat shampoo I've ever tried! Makes my hair so silly and soft! I highly reccomend this shampoo! I even use it on my colored hair and it doesn't fade!
RENELLE p.
Is this good , for people who have oily hair?
RENELLE p.
Does it leave your hair greasy?
RENELLE p.
Is it good for oily hair