Matrix Oil Wonders Micro-Oil Shampoo

Oil Wonders Micro-Oil Shampoo - Matrix lightweight Oil Wonders Micro-Oil Shampoo infused with Moroccan argan oil. Micro-sized particles of oil gently cleanse and nourish. Adds softness and shine Suitable for all hair types. Infused with Moroccan Argan oil. - Oil Wonders Micro-Oil Shampoo see more...

Jax B.
Indianapolis , IN
It has a weird smell and it's kinda strong and it's causes my hair to get kinda oily so I wouldn't recommend this for oily scalps and I don't think k it works very well for as much as it costs it's kinda expensive
Kaci P.
I used this shampoo for about a year! It works great! It is definitely worth the price, it kept my hair feeling healthy which was awesome! I would say it works well on a variety of hair types! I will definitely continue to buy it in the future!
Flor L.
Love all of the matrix products. They always do a really good job on your hair. Leaves your hair feeling smooth and soft. Also love how it smells and how it leaves your hair smelling. Really recommend everyone to go and buy them
sara m.
For me this Shampoo works wonders. It doesn't weigh my hair down. It leaves my hair looking so healthy and shiny and the best part is the smell, I love the smell it gives to your hair.
Cayleigh C.
This wasn't my favorite shampoo. It added too much oil to my hair. Usually my hair is pretty dry, but I just couldn't make this work no matter how hard I tired. It smelt nice and wasn't too expensive.
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
I am going to preface this by saying I have extremely fine hair that is easy to weigh down. That being said I am extremely disappointed. All this oil did was make my hair oily and gross. This has not happened with other oil shampoos so this is very sad.
Sarah M.
Bellflower, CA
Amazing! Beat shampoo I've ever tried! Makes my hair so silly and soft! I highly reccomend this shampoo! I even use it on my colored hair and it doesn't fade!
Bridy J.
San Angelo, TX
Best shampoo. Conditioner hair oil ever. So glad this is finally available. People with curly hair so needs it. Thank you.
Bernice H.
Rochester, NY
Very good product. Could be a little more hydrating for those with dry scalp. Definitely wouldn't use on oily scalp.
Ashleigh R.
I love how much healthier your hair feels after using this a few times. Soft silky repaired hair is the best!
Is this good , for people who have oily hair?
Does it leave your hair greasy?
Is it good for oily hair