Matrix Oil Wonders Indian Amla Strengthening Oil4.2oz

by Matrix

Discover Indian Amla Oil. A scented oil-infused hair strengthening treatment formulated with Indian Amla Oil. Renews fragile, weakened hair for restored strength while enhancing softness and shine. Suitable for all hair types. Benefits Indian Amla Oil provides your hair with 4X the strength*when used as a system: shampoo, conditioner and Indian Amla Oil vs. non-conditioning shampoo

Who else loves this product? Comment on how you use it. Matrix Oil Wonders Indian Amla Strengthening Oil4.2ozEx. Dry vs. wet hair.
A friend said she mixes this with deva curl to style her curls. I battle frizz and "puffiness" daily with my curls and my hair ends up in a ponytail because I hate the big hair feeling. Would this help with the frizz and puffiness while still managing my curls? I currently use Shea Moisturizer for my curls.
I just got this oil and eager to try it but my hair is dyed with Pravana Vivids red, will this make the color rinse out quicker or dull? Thanks!
Start your review of Matrix Oil Wonders Indian Amla Strengthening Oil4.2oz!
California
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of my favorite hair oils it makes my hair super soft and silky and it helps my hair grow. It’s a little pricey for oil but a little goes a long way and it lasts a long time so I think it’s worth it.
Bloomington, IN
Very strong smell but the oil is very nice. The only problem is if u use too much in the wrong area, it can make your hair look greasy and your hair doesn’t soak the oils in like some of matrix’s other oils
I absolutely love this oil for my hair! It makes it so soft and smooth. I find my hair to be a lot more manageable when I use this too. I really love the scent as well!
Columbus, OH
I really love this hair hair, I have very dry puffy curly hair but when I apply this it make my curls look more shiny. I like the package. I use it everyday on my hair.
I love this oil!  When I first started using this product, I had split ends, a lot of breakage, and my hair just didn't look totally healthy.  I've been using it for a while now and have definitely seen an improvement.  I'm now able to cut my hair less often because it doesn't get as damaged.  The split ends are a thing of the past!  As soon as I apply it, I can feel a difference; my hair is softer and has better movement.

I apply this oil every night before bed, starting with my ends, and then using up the rest in my bangs and the front of my hair.  My hair is almost to my collarbone and I feel that two pumps is enough to see a difference.  The smell is amazing too, and the bottle has been lasting me ages and I'm not even halfway through.  I'll definitely repurchase this product when I need to, which is looking to be far in the future!  I highly recommend it!

Matrix Oil Wonders Indian Amla Strengthening Oil4.2oz uploaded by Samantha M.
I love this stuff i put it own after showering and you would think it makes it greasy b/c it's an oil, but you can put a good bit on. preferably the ends and its not oily af. I use it for frizz . The smell is nice im not sure how to describe the smell lol
Lancaster, PA
Matrix Oil Wonders Indian Amla Strengthening Oil4.2oz uploaded by Katrina M.
After buying this and using this for the past two years I literally refused to use any other kind of hair oil. First off the smell is absolutely fantastic and makes my hair smell amazing. I use this before I blow dry my hair when my hair is damp, and then I use it again after straightening my hair to help smoothie down any flyaways
Schenectady, NY
Matrix Oil Wonders Indian Amla Strengthening Oil4.2oz uploaded by Maria M.
Matrix Oil Wonders Indian Amla Strengthening Oil4.2oz uploaded by Maria M.
This Matrix Indian Amla Strengthening Oil smells amazing, it's a sweet and little bit spicy scent. Honestly, the scent itself is enough to love this product. But also it's very nourishing, and you need a tiny bit of the product if you have split ends, so this bottle will last you forever.
Love this product. Expensive but it lasts a long enough time to make it worth it. You can use it on damp hair and let it soak in as a hydrating "treatment' or you can put it on dry hair right before straighting. One pump goes a long way. It leaves my hair smelling and feeling great.
Owensboro, KY
It makes my hair a tad smoother but it doesn’t help with the breakage and split ends that I am struggling with. It dies smell good. I have coarse long hair. I wouldn’t buy it again. But I’m not mad at it.