Matrix Oil Wonders Flash Blow Dry (125ml) uploaded by Macayla R.Matrix Oil Wonders Flash Blow Dry (125ml) uploaded by Jill R.

BY MATRIX

Make the annoying task of hair drying easier and faster with this Matrix Oil Wonders Flash Blow Dry Oil (125ml). With Moroccan argan oil it nourishes your hair and makes it soft supple and shiny. These ingredients are so lightweight that you can use the oil on any hair type. LB Directions for use: Pump to prime. Spray 3-4 pumps evenly through towel-dried hair. Usage can vary based on thickness of hair. Blow dry and style as usual. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Kathryn W.
Hillsdale, MI
Leaves hair shiny and smooth without feeling greasy. Smells wonderful. I recommend avoiding the scalp area of your hair if you want to have some volume there though as this can weigh down the top of your hair making it look limp at the top. Use sparingly, about 5 spritzes in your whole head of hair. It really does speed up drying time though!
Tracy U.
Franklin, OH
This product is great! It has an amazing scent, and you apply a couple of sprays to your hair before blow drying, and it acts as a heat protectant and it also cuts down your blow drying time, and leaves hair soft and shiny. There's no build up or residue. This bottle will last a long time, so it's worth the price. And the spray pump is great. It gives full bursts of the product so you have a more even application to your hair. This is a product for all hair types.
Angelica R.
Oceanside, CA
I bought this from Ulta to use to protect my hair before using the blow dryer. I spray a couple pumps throughout my damp hair and it really helps cut down the dryer time. Without this it usually takes an upward of 30 minutes to dry my hair, but when I use this I can finish drying my hair within 10/15. There is no greasiness or residue left after using.
Amber F.
Algonquin, IL
I love this product! My hair is very thick and used to take me 25 minutes or more to dry completely. With this product I can dry my hair in 10 minutes. Now I shower in the morning more because I have time to blow dry my hair thanks to this product.
Carly E.
I love the smell of this and the way it makes my hair feel. It does give protection. It makes my hair shiny and fresh. It was a little pricey at the salon but I feel worth it.
Kari B.
Saint Louis, MO
I have very coarse hair but this product paired with the Matrix strengthening oil leaves my hair super silky smooth. So happy I found these products.
Michelle G.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
This product definitely reduces my blow dry time and helps to reduce the amount my hair frizzes dramatically with the help of my euphora beauty oil.
Jill R.
Whittier
Drys fast love the smell but makes my hair feel very dry and heavy. Over priced for a product that doesn't give full results. Bought it at a Salon
Perla R.
I use this oil 2-3 times a week. It keeps my hair super soft & it smells great. I've used other hair oils but this is definitely my go to.
Janet R.
Birch Run, MI
Do not need to use very much I mix one or two sprays with my rough paste to help it go in smoother and add a little shine
Katelyn K.
Lowell, MA
Does this really decrease the time of blow drying your hair? I have thick waist length hair that takes forever to blow dry. I would definitely buy this if it will actually decrease my blow drying time!