Matrix Oil Wonders Egyptian Hibiscus Color Caring Oil uploaded by Shania V.

BY MATRIX

Jess E.
Grand Jct, CO
The oil is on the thicker side so it's easier to not make a mess when using it, which is nice. It does indeed smell like hibiscus (a floral scent), however, if that smell isn't for you do know that the smell fades rather quickly. As long as you don't use too much, it does not weigh down the hair. This is a fine, decent oil but does nothing to wow me so I probably won't repurchase.
Kristin P.
Star Valley, AZ
This is my favorite oil. I love the way the smells, and works. It does not weigh down my hair and I have very fine hair. It helps with the frizzy ends following my hair color at the salon. I love this product and have been using it for over 2 years now.
Shania V.
Ranger, WV
I love this hair oil. It smells amazing and it works like a charm. It really does smooth and strengthen my hair. It does make my hair color more vibrant ang doesn’t fade out my color. I use it when I wash my hair and after to help tame my flyaways. I totally recommend and will repurchase.