BeautyHairHair ProductsMatrix
Oil Wonders Conditioner 200mL

Matrix Oil Wonders Conditioner 200mL

by Matrix

Matrix Oil Wonders Conditioner 200mL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Matrix Oil Wonders Conditioner 200mL!
Kaci P.
This conditioner is awesome! Make sure you leave it on your hair for at least a minute or two for best results! It worked well for my thick hair and was definitely worth the price! I was so satisfied with this conditioner!
Annie W.
Marietta, GA
I had high hopes since it is an oil-based conditioner. It feels silky when you apply it, but the moisture doesn't seep in like I expected it to. I have deep conditioners with argan oil that give more shine and don't make my hair frizzy afterward, but it does smell very nice.
DiDi D.
Chico, CA
Love this shampoo so much it's great smells so good! Keeps my fryed hair too Iv used for 2 months and the treatment oil I love ittttttttttt I'm hooked
cameo G.
Hemet, CA
This is the best conditioner !!! It doesn't weigh my hair down and it smells great!
Mackenzie C.
Kansas City, MO
I am obsessed with this conditioner, even my husband started using it! It makes my hair smell amazing and Leaves it feeling like silk
Maerna K.
Lombard, IL
Found this plus the matching shampoo at TJ-Maxx and I seriously can’t even explain how soft this makes my hair. I’m definitely re-purchasing it. The oil in it clearly works wonders and it makes your hair smell amazing!
Ines B.
Brookline
I like the smell of the product, but it makes my hair look frizzy and dry... it’s too pricey for the quality! I’m not buying it again.
Taylor J.
Bend
This is pretty pricy conditioner, but it’s very nice. It smells nice and has a nice thick texture. It helps with my frizziness and helps my breakage and split ends.
Anastasia G.
Wells
Smell smell smell. It’s all about it how it smells. You gotta try this. Nice scent. I really love it . Even when your hair are dry they still smell so good. It moisturize you hair and they shine. Really satisfied
Loredana S.
Spring City, PA
It’s smelled really good but unfortunately it left my curly hair very dry, I deafly would not recommend this to women with curly hair.

Looking for your answer?