Matrix Oil Wonders Conditioner (200ml) uploaded by Loredana S.Matrix Oil Wonders Conditioner (200ml) uploaded by Jordan B.

BY MATRIX

The Matrix Oil Wonders Conditioner (200ml) uses Moroccan argan oil to nourish your hair while keeping its lightweight feel. It makes your locks manageable and soft while providing a mirror like shine. The formula is hydrating without being heavy and boasts a super tropical scent perfect for forgetting your day's woes. LB Benefits: Enriched with Moroccan argan oil Provides manageable soft hair with radiant shine Tropical Scent Suitable for all hair types Directions for use: After Oil Wonders Micro-Oil Shampoo massage onto wet hair. Rinse. For a unique cocktail blend add 1-2 pumps of Indian Amla Egyptian Hibiscus or Amazonian Murumuru oil and leave on for 1-3 minutes. Rinse. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Oh, how I wish this was in a bigger bottle. I go through this conditioner like it is water. This is an amazing conditioner and really leaves your hair feeling so soft and easy to brush out when you get out of the shower. This is the 5th bottle or so that I have purchased and I still love it.
Rosemarie M.
Fort Worth, TX
I put a little of this in my hair after I towel dry and it helps with frizziness. I pin curl my hair at night so moisturizing and products that don't need to be blow dried are most useful to me. My hair is curly but not super tight curls
Anastasia G.
Wells
Smell smell smell. It’s all about it how it smells. You gotta try this. Nice scent. I really love it . Even when your hair are dry they still smell so good. It moisturize you hair and they shine. Really satisfied
Stacy S.
I recived a sample of this product and love it. It has a very neutral scent yet left my hair feeling refreshed and clean afterwards. Im not sure if I can find it locally. It was very easy to use and I loved the result. I will buy this again in the future for sure.
Annie W.
Douglasville, GA
I had high hopes since it is an oil-based conditioner. It feels silky when you apply it, but the moisture doesn't seep in like I expected it to. I have deep conditioners with argan oil that give more shine and don't make my hair frizzy afterward, but it does smell very nice.
Kaci P.
This conditioner is awesome! Make sure you leave it on your hair for at least a minute or two for best results! It worked well for my thick hair and was definitely worth the price! I was so satisfied with this conditioner!
Caeli D.
Not worth the price. I thought this would be super moisturizing but its really not that impressive. When I started using this it made my hair feel dry. I already use a matrix shampoo, I'm going back to that one.
Kristin W.
St Clr Shores, MI
I bought this product a long with the shampoo. I was not super impressed by this line. I was looking for a product that would help my dry locks. While this did a fair job. I can find products for cheaper that are comparable.
DiDi I.
murrieta ca
Love this shampoo so much it's great smells so good! Keeps my fryed hair too Iv used for 2 months and the treatment oil I love ittttttttttt I'm hooked
Loredana S.
South Elgin, IL
It’s smelled really good but unfortunately it left my curly hair very dry, I deafly would not recommend this to women with curly hair.