Matrix Oil Wonders Amazonian Murumuru Controlling Oil (125ml) uploaded by Wendy P.Matrix Oil Wonders Amazonian Murumuru Controlling Oil (125ml) uploaded by tara p.

BY MATRIX

Taking control of your frizzy hair has never been easier. This Matrix Oil Wonders Amazonian Murumuru Controlling Oil (125ml) helps your hair to become tame smooth soft and shiny. Whatever your hair type this oil is suitable for all of them. LB Directions for use: MULTI-USE: Pump to prime. Apply 1-2 pumps before shampooing during conditioning or as a finishing treatment. Use more or less depending on thickness of hair. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Felicia M.
Indio
Love it, I put it on every time after I wash my hair and makes drying my hair faster and makes it smooth without the oily feeling . It’s smell amazing. It is a little expensive but it’s worth it. Matrix Oil Wonders Amazonian Murumuru Controlling Oil (125ml)
Hannah A.
Grand Rapids, MN
My absolute favorite oil!! Keeps my hair shiny and soft, I got it as a gift and i would definetly reccomend to everyone no matter your hair type. A little goes a long way and it smells amazing
Denise J.
Dallas, TX
Let me start by saying how much I liked this product. Both my sister and i have wavy frizzy hair only hers is thick and puffy. That being said I use this after styling to add shine and ride myself of the flyways and frizz that always seems to follow. You only need two pumps at the most! A little goes a long way and the texture is so perfect. I was worried that it would be too oily of a feel and that it would lay heavy on my hair, but to my surprise it has a very clean, light, dry feel to it. I also add some to the tips of my hair because they always seem to look dried out! My sister who has thicker hair, used it before shampooing in the shower and after styling and we've both marveled at the difference. This product has become one of my must haves. I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to control the frizz and man their hair look hydrated and healthy.
Wendy P.
Chester, VA
I have used this before and I liked it but it's not my favorite. It doesn't make my hair greasy which I throughly enjoy but I am not able to wear my hair a second day though, super greaseball ! It is effect my hair smells wonderful and feels soft. Id purchase in a pinch of my framesi wasn't available :)
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
I have very thick, frizzy, wavy hair and am always searching for a product to tame my mane. I apply this immediately after I get out of the shower and have seen a huge difference in my frizziness. If I am straightening my hair I also apply after to tame flyaways. A little goes a looooooong way with this product.
Danielle W.
Springhill, LA
I love this stuff! It is a clear oil and absorbs nicely. It really helps tame fly aways. My stylist uses this on all her clients. Smells amazing!
Brandon C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Adds light control, wonderful smell. Doesn't add as much shine as you'd think considering it's an oily serum.
Brittany B.
I love this stuff you put it right on in the shower. smells fabulous and does wonders on the hair.
Zulema V.
Works sort of like Argan oil, I enjoyed the scent a feel. I would definitely recommend it.
Sarah  N.
Columbus, OH
Great and rich oil
Which really is hydrated and really enriches the hair inside and out!
Marisa R.
A friend said she mixes this with deva curl to style her curls. I battle frizz and "puffiness" daily with my curls and my hair ends up in a ponytail because I hate the big hair feeling. Would this help with the frizz and puffiness while still managing my curls? I currently use Shea Moisturizer for my curls.