BY MATRIX

nicole o.
Este producto lo uso bastante por que es muy bueno.
En cuanto a la textura :
Es muy ligera y muy natural por lo que este producto es único para mi.
El acabado:
Es muy bueno y deja muy lindo el cabello por lo que lo recomiendo bastante.
Rachel H.
Augusta, ME
I purchased this Matrix for men thick surge shampoo for my partner, and I've never seen his thick goofy curls look better. This shampoo gives that "day after washing" perfection that looks so good on a man with big hair. It cleans his hair and smells amazing, will definitely buy this for him in the future!
Brina D.
Tacoma, WA
This spam be totally keeping my man hurry thick as a muhhfuhhh. It lather hellaaaa good. I love the way it lather. It totally targets the concern of my mans thin hair. It smells great and it lasts lonnngasfuhhhh. I am supper satisfied with this product it be making my man look all gooodanshiiii.
GLORIA B.
Jackson, SC
I got this for my husband, he has very thin grey hair that you can see right thru. After using this on his hair, it fluffed right up so I can't really see thru it anymore. He loves it as good as any other product of this kind. We would keep on buying this hair product for him.
Minnie C.
Temple, TX
My husband has the most beautiful silver hair. But it is very thin/fine. He struggles to keep it out of his eyes and face. His hair does very well with Matrix. It lathers awfully good. After his wash his hair sparkles and shines. Satisfied with the results.
4 stars
Sabrina B.
Hartsville , Sc
Love this product for all reasons it is such an amazing product it works just as it says it would i love this product so much
Katherine J.
Cicero, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
my fiance uses this shampoo and he absolutely loves it. it smells incredible and just leaves his hair so good looking
Malena P.
shampoo muy bueno, con una muy rica fragancia duradera. lo use muchas veces porque me encanta
Sarahlyn T.
Caledon village , ON
My husband lives this shampoo great smell and his hair is thicker than ever . Great product