BY MATRIX

Shelby S.
Peterstown, WV
I keep Matrix men Power styling powerin the spare bath room for my son and the teenage grandsons when they are here,,They really like how great their hair looks when they go to funtionns with me..So many people tell them they look really good. my son whenhe stays here
Elizabeth R.
Allentown, PA
Let's face it , not everyone works the same way their products , we can not get carried away by what they say both the public and the vendedor.cada who has a history.
Zachary M.
Green Bay, WI
Makes my hair very firm and but not the wrong kind of firm and I would recommend this to anybody and I would love to review it on my YouTube Instagram and Snapchat
My husband love this product. He use this on regular basis.. after washing his hair become very smooth and dandruff free.. and smells so good after hair wash.
Ney j.
Got this for my boyfriend and he says its really great he uses it everyday and smells really good love how soft his hair is with this shampoo
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
My boyfriend used this once and he really like how this made his scalp feel after shampoo and it smell really good as well..
Laci B.
My fiancé uses this shampoo and refuses to change! He says it makes his hair easier to style while staying soft.
Elizabeth B.
350 schultz heights middlesboro ky
I bought this for my boyfriend. we both loves the smell and he loved the way it cleansed his hair!
Ricky B.
This shampoo works good for dandruff and dry scalp.. It smells good and lasts a while the bottle..
Jye B.
Great product, but left my hair a little oily. however great value for the price as a little of the product goes a long way, would definitely recommend to all of my friends and family. i use this every day for the last year and will continue to use it.