BY MATRIX

Style Control System Controls + defines Get ready to take control.  Matrix Men Style Control System™ with patented technology delivers professional style from the start.  Combines a style-control agent for hair that s easy to manage and style with an Ener-G Complex of Ginseng, Guarana and Electrolyte for an invigorating rush. Energel Flexible Styling Gel controls and defines with long-lasting power.  Instant thickeners create clean-touch texture while the style-control agent provides easy grooming control.  Flake-free. For sale only in professional beauty salons. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Matrix LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Matrix LLC.  Matrix LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthoriz see more...

Lisa E.
Lisa E.
Vanceburg
No one likes hair products that flake. Not only do they itch but they limit your wardrobe choices. My husband loves this product. It smells fabulous, it holds well and is long lasting without being flaky. He is very active and it holds through sweating and outdoor work. Will definitely buy again
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Suave Max Hold 8 Sculpting Gel provides maximum styling control and hold. This alcohol-free hair gel won't weigh down your hair or flake, so your hairstyle will stay the way you want it. Never too stiff or sticky, this sculpting gel lets you make your hair fashion statement boldly.
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
New Albany, MS
My boyfriend and his son both have great hair but once it gets too long it gets a mind of its own. I use the Energel to hold their hair in place yet make it easy to manipulate if they want it styled another way. Would definitely purchase again!
Sj V.
Sj V.
South Houston, TX
My husband used to use got2be glue for his hair until I purchased matrix men energel flexible styling gel. He just loves it. He has very rough hair & works very well with it. Best part of all it doesn't leave your hair flaky at all.
Leticia G.
Leticia G.
I have 3 boys and they absolutely love it , they use it daily and they love the way it styles their hair would definitely recommend it to everyone
Alexis  M.
Alexis M.
Coeur D Alene, ID
My son absolutely loves this stuff. He styles his hair with this, and by the end of the day it looks the same and hasn't flaked off like other products similar.
Anthony S.
Anthony S.
Kelowna
Straight forward product left my hair feeling a bit weighed down and looked like I was wearing a lot of product when I wasn't using more than a quarter sized amount.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Airdrie, AB
I had to use gel in hair school to style an seniors hair I found this gel worked really well and wasn't as sticky as most, I would recommend this to anyone
Simona C.
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent for my family's Mohawk hairstyles ,my young sons get so excited to be like there daddy ,such a fun easy to use product ,fairly affordable.