BY MATRIX

Steven L.
Really like this product, great smell it works good so I really recommend using it
karon a.
This is a great product my bf uses it daily he loves it it even smells great
Laura G.
Opa Locka, FL
Hard to find a men's styling gel that is not too firm or stiff. The drugstores usually only carry stiffness ratings of
8,9 or 10. This product replaces a less stiff discontinued product(Slick It) from another manufacturer.
I would give this a 5 or 6 stiffness rating. Although I purchased this as a non-fragrance type it still does
have a slight "perfumey" smell that seems to go away after application.
Wendee C.
Kewanee, IL
This product kind of left me dry and not as i had hoped. I probably won't be purchasing this in the future but hopefully it works better for someone else.
Isaac V.
Bronx, NY
Great product. use it every other day. Allows for strong holding and sweating will not affect it.
Udhay S.
Tampa, FL
Love It Love ItLove ItLove ItLove ItLove ItLove ItLove ItLove ItLove ItLove ItLove ItLove ItLove ItLove ItLove It
Kristin D.
This is a good product of you want to try something in a sample size it's very small but it smells good
Abhishek G.
Awesome can never think of changing it it heals the hair as good as noone other can good as hell recommended for all..............i love it love it love it and believe me its not fake realllyyyyyyyyyyyy vvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrryyyyyyy goooooooddddddddd
Anisha V.
My brother always uses this product. He loves how it doesn't make is hair crispy or stiff. The product does last a long time however it has a slight fragrance when applying. But, the smell diminishes after application. He swears by this product.
Facundo B.
This never used it but I'd try .. The Truth looks very cute .. Then I think I'll buy .