BY MATRIX

Massage into wet hair. Lather and rinse. Follow with Matrix Men Moisture Rev Daily Moisture Conditioner. see more...

Whitney S.
My boyfriend loves his shampoo. It helps cleanse his scalp and it also has a very nice smell compared to a lot of other men's shampoos which usually smell like old man cologne. We are very satisfied with the product.
Amber P.
I buy this shampoo for my fiancee, because his hair is ALWAYS dry. Nothing we use makes it any better until I found this product. Now, I can't get enough of playing with his hair, and it smells fantastic.
peyton s.
Mercedes, TX
My boyfriend absolutely loves this product. it leaves his hair smelling amazing, smooth, and flexible to style. he recommends this product to many people
Andrea W.
Saint Louis, MO
I have really dry and and nun seemed to work until I bought this product and it has a nice affordable price and has a great smell.
Susan S.
Orleans, IN
I love the smell of this. My husband swears by it. Worth the price. Does what it says and goes a long way
Kaitlyn M.
Dallas, TX
My husband loves this. It smells good nd it gets the job done. And thats saying alot hes picky.
Susan T.
Tonawanda
My husband uses this exclusively he loves the smell and the way it makes his hair shiney
Lisa A.
Nampa, ID
I bought this for my husband and it smells so good and he loves it I would recommend it for any man
hijab j.
Pakistan.peshawar
Its really a great product for day hair.I buy this one for my father and he is so happy with it