BY MATRIX

It is a water based pomade that gives a light hold. Gives a high-gloss lasting shine that keeps you looking fresh. A clean, flexible control lets the style move with you. Clear Separation. see more...

Marilyn B.
Honey Grove , TX
My husband and my son get a lot of use from this product. Probably my husbands favorite pomade we have. Holds the hair in place without feeling hard or flaking. The smell is wonderful and even my son likes fixing his hair with this product. We always have at least one of these in the house! Great product.
Tara B.
Dakota City, NE
My son has thick, untamable hair that likes to stick straight up. I use this product to helo manage it to give him the style he wants. He loves it and swears by bit. I recommend this to anyone with thick unruley hair that needs a little tlc to be managed.
lina S.
Skokie, IL
Great product, really works with thick wavy hair to give you tamed volume and shine! I apply the product after combing my hair after a shower. You can also apply the product o dry hair as well.
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
A little bit goes a long way. Great for men or women. More of a masculine scent. If you use too much, it will make your hair very greasy.
Shaunna  O.
Lowell, MA
Little expensive but works great do you want to get it when I have the money will look for it all over till I get a better price
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
This product is expensive but good. Use only a little bit to get the job done if you use too much, it makes your hair stiff
Valerie B.
Good product for styling men hair great for a little spike meet what I expected. I would recommend this to others
Bhaba J.
Tampa, FL
This product is really great!! I love this product. It really works for me but a bit expensive. Little is enough for a great look. I would recommend this product.
Jade J.
Calgary
Men's clean shine is not the name I would have used more like mes oily haven't washed my hair in in a week
Dawn E.
Potosi, MO
This is great product and my boyfriend loves it! It holds so well and leaves his hair soft and touchable.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where can you find this product at