BY MATRIX

Biolage Freeze Fix Hair Spray - Firm Hold blends strong-cling polymers strengthening macro-lipids high-climbing akebia vine and resilient sugarcane. Innovative textures create long-lasting styles with a clean feel. Design House - Matrix Name - Biolage Freeze Fix Hair Spray - Firm Hold Gender - Unisex Type - Hair Spray Item Weight - 13.3 oz. see more...

Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with matrix voloumizing products I use the whole set shampoo conditioner full frame hair mousse and some the beach wavy spray, I am very picky when it comes to my products but I really love these. If you have fine thin hair I totally recommend them
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Clinton, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG does this make my hair so smooth!! And shiny! I have very thick medium/long hair and I really need sprucing up because boy is my hair thirsty!! I love all the matrix shampoos but this seems to be my go to. Smells nice too.
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Cleveland, GA
Good product. i love using it. i use it on my dog because she has sensitive skin. Really good for the skin and condition
Kyndal D.
Kyndal D.
Jacksonville, FL
This was a very good product. I would use it again. It looks wonderful and the packageing was very nice!
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Youngstown
My husband loves this. He's hair hasn't always felt the best but this leaves him feeling clean and soft.
Catlin E.
Catlin E.
Somerville, AL
B sj I. X. I. Snskdici. S skaocu y h. U hj kk. Kkkh gggyuio okmssss DD c c c c d d d c s sbcj is. Aaldufbfbc c. Hhjiisux DD bsnwjdidud jxhzja sc
Paige S.
Paige S.
Great product, I use my brothers sometimes and I think it works great, I would recommend this to the males in my life
Justina G.
Justina G.
My husband was not impressed by this, but I like all other matrix products !
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Lafayette, IN
My husband tried this a few months ago. He said it was nice. Didn't leave a nasty film on his hair.
Pakshal J.
Pakshal J.
I always use this product for my daily use and it is nice that you can use it daily it removes all the dust from your hair in one wash so i use it regularly because the whole i be out .