BY MATRIX

Matrix Men All-Style Wax is a defining shine wax that has a light hold. Add texture, separation and clean control for instant hair detailing. Lasting shine with no greasy residue. see more...

Blair W.
Lima, OH
As a hair stylist this product is great for men who want that all day hold style. It also has a great smell. The only down side to this product is that it can be kind of sticky and if too much is put on it leaves white flakes in their hair after a few hours. But overall a wonderful product!
Tiffany R.
Batesville, AR
I have actually used this on my hair. Works just as good as waxes made for women if not a little better. Leaves hair easy to manage has a great scent. I have used it on my son's hair also, great for styling short hair. I am not a big fan of any waxes though because they all seem really sticky, this one no more so than others.
Kendra D.
Lynchburg
I have used this product in my boyfriends hair and he loved it! It held the style in place, and he has a lot of hair! It has a great texture to it, and does not get too greasy! GREAT styling tool!
Shellie M.
I used this in my sons hair for our wedding. It gave nice style without a lot of weight. He loves it still. He has a fauhawk right now and it adds texture and lifts it just enough.
Danielle B.
This wax may be "men's" but I use it occasionally to tame some flyaway hairs. rub a little between my palms and smooth it over lightly on my hair. also use it sometimes when scrunching my hair while drying.
Vanissa B.
Franklin, WV
My hubby and I using this and I kinda like it ,it's my hubby favorite styling wax . I use it too for my baby bangs/hair.
Laura L.
San Jose, CA
Holds the hair and is easy to use and style. Doesn't give that oil look or heavy hair....so love it !
Jennifer M.
My husband is so picky about what he puts in his hair me tho stuff is his go to product!
dennis d.
Omg as a guy i would love to have this and other matrix products and I'm pretty sure it is da bomb