Matrix Mega Sleek Shampoo & Conditioner Liter Duo

Mega Sleek Shampoo & Conditioner Liter Duo Includes: • 1 - Mega Sleek Shampoo, 1 liter • 1 - Mega Sleek Conditioner, 1 liter Salon Value: $22.00

Does it help your hair grow?
How well does this product work? Currently using matrix color obsessed
Does this work well on dry colored hair?
Start your review of Matrix Mega Sleek Shampoo & Conditioner Liter Duo!
Kyra H.
Dilworth, MN
My go to shampoo and conditioner duo. No matter what products I try i always go back to this brand. Leaves my frizzy hair feeling tamed and smooth after washing
Stefania V.
North Haven, CT
Matrix Mega Sleek Shampoo & Conditioner Liter Duo uploaded by Stefania V.
I have been using this Matrix Sleek look online for more than 15 years when I first was introduced to it as a new product I couldn't believe how amazingly soft and straight I was able to get my weirdly thin frizzy hair whether I let it air-dry iron it or did a blowout it always lasted for a few days and did not get too oily or frizzy the next day like with any other product I've ever tried over the years I've attempted many others but none work like this so I continuously by these size leaders and keep them on hand in my shower I don't think I will ever lose my addiction to this Matrix Sleek look line!!
Kayla D.
American Fork, UT
Matrix Mega Sleek Shampoo & Conditioner Liter Duo uploaded by Kayla D.
As a cosmotologist I play around with allot of professional shampoo and conditioners, I bought this set for my shower and Im alittle baffled. First off low key smells like a man. But my BIG problem is it leaves a heavy film ALL over. My bathtub always feels slimy and slippery after using this, I deep cleaned my bathtub last night, washed my hair this morning and when I went to give my son a bath after lunch, no shocker there was a dark ring of film and my bath tub was slippery again, and let me tell you this sucker is HARD to get off ( and yes I rinse my tub after I shower with my shower head and yet it still leaves a film) As for how it works with my hair I'm not to impressed with that either, since using my hair has never felt so brittle and dry, If your going to get Matrix I would HIGHLY suggest total results So color in the pink it is a godsent. Skip on this hot mess.
Jamie P.
El Paso, TX
Matrix products are always amazing. The quality is phenomenal and I love the large sizes this shampoo and conditioner come in. Thank you Matrix for amazing products. The value could be a little better but I’m not complaining.
Sara C.
Kings Park, NY
Although expensive, I find this is one of the only products that makes my hair silky smooth when i come out of the shower. I don’t have to use any detangling sprays or products to assist the needs for my hair. Definitely going to buy again.
Amee S.
Bessemer, AL
Love this shampoo and conditioner! Leaves my hair smooth and soft with no frizz and fly always!
Adrianna L.
Stylist recommended this for me and it’s works amazing! This shampoo & conditioner smells so good and it is very thick. This shampoo & conditioner makes my hair feel so much more healthier and shiny. This works great in curly thick hair! Love this product. Definitely worth trying!
Allison K.
Atlanta, GA
Matrix Mega Sleek smells amazing and is especially great for people with curly hair. It’s easily spread across hair and leaves your hair shiny. I just really wish it was sulfate-free.
Mona B.
Coalinga, CA
This is great product and not too bad on price only thing is I feel it gets rid of my natural volume ! Other than that it’s great and smells good too
Brittany B.
Morgantown, WV
This shampoo/conditioner duo is inexpensive and smells great. I’m constantly changing the color or length of my hair so you could say it goes through a lot. My hair felt so silky after just one use! The only thing I wasn’t super happy about was that I couldn’t just by the conditioner separate from the shampoo, because I have to do about a 2-1 ratio with my shampoo & conditioner.