BeautyHairHair ProductsMatrix
Mega Sleek Shampoo & Conditioner Liter Duo

Matrix Mega Sleek Shampoo & Conditioner Liter Duo

Mega Sleek Shampoo & Conditioner Liter Duo   Includes: • 1 - Mega Sleek Shampoo, 1 liter • 1 - Mega Sleek Conditioner, 1 liter   Salon Value: $22.00

How well does this work? I'm currently using the Matrix Total Results Keep Me Vivid line which is sulfate free. I have dry, coarse frizzy hair. The Mega Sleek has sulfates but I was wondering if it's worth it and how well it works.
Does it help your hair grow?
How well does this product work? Currently using matrix color obsessed
Start your review of Matrix Mega Sleek Shampoo & Conditioner Liter Duo!
Michelle M.
Matrix Mega Sleek Shampoo & Conditioner Liter Duo uploaded by Michelle M.
2.5-3 stars. Tough to rate— I used this shampoo and conditioner for a long time, and I loved it for quite a while. It’s rich and nourishing, and it does do wonders for thick, long hair. It works very well for smoothing, creating less frizz, and leaving your hair soft and shiny. This is particular true for unruly or thick hair that needs extra help. These benefits were all great things that kept me using this duo for quite some time. But, then I noticed that my hair wasn’t enjoying these benefits anymore. Something changed, both in the formula and how well it did/didn’t work for me. I don’t know the exact change or reasoning, but I started noticing that my hair was feeling greasy and less soft, the smoothing effect was less prominent, and I was seeing even more than normal breakage and fallout. This formula is NOT sulfate-free and it turns out that it’s not intended to prevent breakage (though I would hope it shouldn’t promote it). Others have used this shampoo and conditioner without a problem, but I have since switched away from it. I personally prefer cleaner formulas, made with without sulfates, parabens, fragrance as these are better for overall hair health. Also, this shampoo and conditioner are not inexpensive, and not worth their price, in my opinion. OK price wise, when Ulta has their jumbo sale. Also, the Bed Bath and Beyond brand makes a cheaper dupe. I don’t recommend this for people with thinner hair or strands. It’s better for heavier hair that needs help getting under control, but do test the formula on your hair. #hair #haircare #shampoo #conditioner #matrix #megasleek
Kyra H.
Dilworth, MN
My go to shampoo and conditioner duo. No matter what products I try i always go back to this brand. Leaves my frizzy hair feeling tamed and smooth after washing
stefania V.
North Haven, CT
Matrix Mega Sleek Shampoo & Conditioner Liter Duo uploaded by stefania V.
I have been using this Matrix Sleek look online for more than 15 years when I first was introduced to it as a new product I couldn't believe how amazingly soft and straight I was able to get my weirdly thin frizzy hair whether I let it air-dry iron it or did a blowout it always lasted for a few days and did not get too oily or frizzy the next day like with any other product I've ever tried over the years I've attempted many others but none work like this so I continuously by these size leaders and keep them on hand in my shower I don't think I will ever lose my addiction to this Matrix Sleek look line!!
Makayla D.
American fork, UT
Matrix Mega Sleek Shampoo & Conditioner Liter Duo uploaded by Makayla D.
As a cosmotologist I play around with allot of professional shampoo and conditioners, I bought this set for my shower and Im alittle baffled. First off low key smells like a man. But my BIG problem is it leaves a heavy film ALL over. My bathtub always feels slimy and slippery after using this, I deep cleaned my bathtub last night, washed my hair this morning and when I went to give my son a bath after lunch, no shocker there was a dark ring of film and my bath tub was slippery again, and let me tell you this sucker is HARD to get off ( and yes I rinse my tub after I shower with my shower head and yet it still leaves a film) As for how it works with my hair I'm not to impressed with that either, since using my hair has never felt so brittle and dry, If your going to get Matrix I would HIGHLY suggest total results So color in the pink it is a godsent. Skip on this hot mess.
Jamie P.
El Paso, TX
Matrix products are always amazing. The quality is phenomenal and I love the large sizes this shampoo and conditioner come in. Thank you Matrix for amazing products. The value could be a little better but I’m not complaining.
Sara C.
Kings Park, NY
Although expensive, I find this is one of the only products that makes my hair silky smooth when i come out of the shower. I don’t have to use any detangling sprays or products to assist the needs for my hair. Definitely going to buy again.
Amee S.
Bessemer, AL
Love this shampoo and conditioner! Leaves my hair smooth and soft with no frizz and fly always!
Katherin R.
Vineyard, UT
Matrix Mega Sleek Shampoo & Conditioner Liter Duo uploaded by Katherin R.
Loving the smell, and my hair is’t like a billion time softer and brighter. I seriously was having a crisis when the first bottle was out. 100% recommend it.
Jennifer C.
Matrix sleek shampoo actually surprised me as to creating my long hair just as smooth while feeling like silk I had no fly aways and it made from the crown to the tips of hair just beautiful. I recommend for every hair type.
Adrianna L.
Stylist recommended this for me and it’s works amazing! This shampoo & conditioner smells so good and it is very thick. This shampoo & conditioner makes my hair feel so much more healthier and shiny. This works great in curly thick hair! Love this product. Definitely worth trying!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...