Matrix Mega Sleek Shampoo

by Matrix

Shampoo for smoothness

How or where can I purchase Matrix Shea Butter Shampoo? My Salon is closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic...
Start your review of Matrix Mega Sleek Shampoo!
Colleen S.
Las Vegas, NV
Matrix Mega Sleek Shampoo uploaded by Colleen S.
This is my holy grail for smooth hair. It makes it crazy straight and soft. I have very fine hair and it’s hard to find a shampoo that will make my hair smoother without making it flat and this is the best I found. I use it with the matching conditioner and it’s always great. I definitely recommend it for silky hair.
Staci P.
Fort Mill, SC
Matrix Mega Sleek Shampoo uploaded by Staci P.
Don’t let the word “sleek” in the name fool you. This shampoo is more than just for straight hair, it leaves my 3A curls free of frizz while still maintaining definition. Leaves my hair feeling cleaning and refreshed without drying out my ends. Great value, especially when purchased during the Ulta Jumbo Love Event! 😉
Chloe K.
Coloma, MI
Matrix Mega Sleek Shampoo uploaded by Chloe K.
Purchased at: Amazon
I really like this shampoo and conditioner I feel compared to a good portion of shampoos and also conditioners I’ve used this really makes my hair super soft and has a clean scent nothing to strong which is nice.
Kim W.
S Pasadena, FL
Matrix Mega Sleek Shampoo uploaded by Kim W.
This makes my hair feel so soft and look very shiny! I have slightly wavy hair that’s mostly straight but can definitely get a little frizzy. Not with this product! I am obsessed with how my hair looks and feels and it smells SO good! This has become a new haircare staple for me!
Melissa P.
San Antonio, TX
Matrix Mega Sleek Shampoo uploaded by Melissa P.
Matrix Mega Sleek Shampoo uploaded by Melissa P.
ok, let me say I don't have straight hair to begin with I actyally have wavy hair. I tried this combo and all I did was blow-dry my hair with a comb like I usually do and I kinda looked at it and was like whoa I don't even think i need to flat iron my hair it looks straight. that was the first time I tried this trio of products. I'll put a pic of my wavy and straight hair. the straight hair is NOT flat ironed just blow dried with a comb day 1 of trying these products I AM SUPER IMPRESSED!
Martha  L.
Matrix Mega Sleek Shampoo uploaded by Martha  L.
I was blown away by this shampoo. The shampoo itself left my hair clean but did not strip my hair or left it dry. It actually felt extremely soft. I loved the smell of the product it was so clean and lathered so nicely! The best part is that a little goes a long way. I would totally recommend. When the shampoo is paired up with the shampoo and spray. Holy cow it's amazing. The holy trinity and my new holy grail!
Karla B.
Bellingham, MA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the most wonderful product for your hair ever . I tried this when I was growing my hair and this helped a lot . I really love the smell and make ur hair so easy and silky I also have the condo and the piece in conditioner both was also smells the same as the shampoo , and help make ur hair supper clean snd silly . If u have curly hair this is perfect too to keep ur curls in shape. I not recommend for u that already have silk and oily hair .Matrix Mega Sleek Shampoo Matrix Mega Sleek Conditioner Total Results Mega Sleek Shampoo and Conditioner Holiday Trio
Sandy Z.
Matrix Mega Sleek Shampoo uploaded by Sandy Z.
I absolutely love this product the shampoo, conditioner and heat protection hands up! The only thing I would improve is the smell because I wasn't feeling it kind of smells like woods I don't know but other than that I love how freaking smooth my hair feels!!! I can't stop touching my hair 😍
Tara C.
Matrix Mega Sleek Shampoo uploaded by Tara C.
I really love that this product truly makes my fizzy, wavy hair less frizzy and sleek! I come out of the shower with shiny hair and it seems to stay much more tame than with standard shampoos!! I am very happy with this shampoo! This shampoo has little to no scent, so it's great for people who also prefer mild-scented hair products! Highly recommend for anyone, but especially for those who deal with frizz! I straighten my hair often, and I have found this shampoo works great for me in that way too - easier to straighten after using!
Alina Y.
Washington, DC
Matrix Mega Sleek Shampoo uploaded by Alina Y.
This shampoo left my hair feeling very clean soft and silky. Didn’t weigh down the hair and many my hair very smooth and shiny.